Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Asakaya Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Asakaya Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Asakaya Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Asakaya Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Asakaya Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Asakaya Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Asakaya Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Asakaya Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Asakaya Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Asakaya Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asakaya

Asakaya Application Empty
PostSubject: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:04 pm

General

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Asakaya/Hunter/42-18-0

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Asakaya

Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)

Previous Raiding Experience:
I only have previous to BC raid experience as a former member of Exodus but on a different char (Thall) allthough it was cut short due to personal issues that forced me to leave Wow for a while.

Goals and Interests In-Game:
My goals for in game is to expericence the BC instances.

Availability
Whenever Im not at work which is from 2pm to 11pm game time and pretty much all day on my days off which are thursdays and sundays

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
Allthough unexperinced at the moment I can offer the guild a dedicated and hard working member willing to learn and comply with whatever the needs of the guild might be, and in return I'm looking to gain the knowledge and experience needed to become a capable player and raider from the guild.
Back to top Go down
Ellyndia
Admin
Ellyndia

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Ah, fellow Exodite. Both Agrivain and myself were in Exodus, mostly pre BC, but some TBC. I only vaguely remember you though. What bosses did you do with Exodus?

Oh yes,
<---- Cirene, dunno if you remember.
Back to top Go down
https://ashes.forumotion.net
Felfrost

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Asakaya is actually my best friend, we've been playing WoW together for a long time and he's a very cool guy to have around. Very competent when it comes to learning his class, and he actually knows how to play a few of them very well. Like he mentioned, he used to be in Exodus before expansion, although he never got much of a chance to raid due to his job but he certainly knows what it takes to be in a successful raiding guild.
Back to top Go down
Asakaya

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:13 pm

Hiya Cirene! I think i remember you yes. If Im correct you were the mage officer in Exodus and Valg was the warlock's! I did some pre-BC raids with you guys. mostly MC.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Former Warlock officer is correct for me, although Cirene's position was not quite as august. ;D

Looks like you've gotten a halfway decent start on gearing yourself up - good enough for heroics and the first half of Karazhan.

Are you fine joining knowing that raid slots will be hard to come by until you gear up further? Fortunately for you, we're down to one active Hunter, so your chance is not-negligible once I see some numbers.

If competition for Kara slots at first is fine with you, I'd be glad to have another former Exodite along. 4 > 3.
Back to top Go down
Asakaya

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Those conditions are fine with me! I love playing along side friends and cool people rather than mindless rushing for the next better thing! I would be very happy to join your ranks!
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:52 pm

Sounds like a good fit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakaya Application   Asakaya Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakaya Application
Page 1 of 1