Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avarian

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Name: Avarian (RP: Avarian Shadowstar)
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonology.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Avarian
(Note: Guild listed in Armory is just a guild I made for holding chars.)

Health: 10125, unbuffed, including w/o summoned demon.
Mana: 9512, unbuffed.
Bonus Spell Damage: 737 unbuffed. 939 w/felguard and fel armor.
Spell Crit: 19.26%, 19.60% w/felguard and fel armor.
Resil: 201 for now.

Raid Experience: Karazhan, full clear with Lost Cause. Gruul's, full clear, with Lost Cause.

Goals: Basically? Just to have fun. I'm interested in everything from PvE/Casual Raiding, to collecting mounts/pets, PvP. I've roleplayed before and just started doing it on Warcraft, so that's another interest I'm developing.

Availability: Varies. I work full time as a paramedic and go to school full time. I work every three days, 24 hours on and 48 hours off. Generally I'm on in the mornings and in the evenings when I can be. I can easily make plans to be on for an extended period if need be, assuming I'm off work that day.

Finally, I don't know why I belong in Ashes. Ashes has done fine without me but I would like to think that I could bring something to the guild by being a good player. I try to leave a positive encounter with everyone I meet. The only thing I hope to gain from the guild is a home and friends.

Roleplaying Info:

This isn't entirely completed. I can give a basic rundown on Avarian's history. I've started writing some of it in journal form on rp-haven.com, but I don't have it down as an actual story yet. Avarian's history starts out in Silvermoon City when Arthas laid waste to Quel'Thalas; he would have been a young teenager by human standards, I haven't attempted to calculate elven ages yet. His father was a knight and his mother a priestess, both of them and his older sister were killed. His father swept away by the scourge and never seen again. Avarian was ushered out of the city by guard and what survivors there were. He traveled south towards Lordaeron with three other elves; two men and a woman.

When they discovered what had happened to Lordaeron on the way to the city they made the decision to keep heading south, but head towards the Alterac Mountains and onward. They traversed what is now the plaguelands. Eventually the female succumbed to the undead plague and the two men killed her before she murdered Ava in his sleep. They were pursued by Scourge the rest of the way, the men led them a seperate direction so Ava could escape.

He ran into a party of orc as they were headed to set sail for Kalimdor. Ava collapsed, passed out, and remained under the care of a shaman for the trip. When he awoke he was in the orc camp at Hyjal/Nordrassil. He was ordered to stay in the tent when the assault began. The demons of course tore through the camp. Avarian remained close to the orcs, despite that he was forced to fight for his life against a demon. Draining it of it's energies left him corrupted, giving him a disposition toward shadow magic.

For the most part he was raised in Orgrimmar at the orphange. He considers himself closer to Orc than he does Blood Elves. He was taken away later and brought back to Silvermoon where he was put under the tutelage of a warlock master. Upon reaching adult hood he returned to Orgrimmar and began to fight with the Frostwolf Clan in Alterac. He still considers himself closer to his Orc bretheren, but often feels torn between the Orc who raised him and his parent's heritage.

Pieces of this are missing. It's not the greatest in the world, believe me I intend it to be a LOT better some day. I just need the time to sit down and actually write it; so please, please, please forgive how crude it is right now. I just wanted to give a rough overview.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Smile
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1