Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Do you wish to delete this Character?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zebdag

Do you wish to delete this Character? Empty
PostSubject: Do you wish to delete this Character?   Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:02 am

So, as most of you (probably) know, my WoW login password has been used (maybe) once in the last month, so in reality I've quit the game. I'm probably going to give my character away then just delete my account. But anyways, i just wanted to say thanks for sticking with me through my annoying and dry humor throughout the short stay i had within the guild and hope you have happy adventures.
(P.S. I have a 63 Shaman/70 Rogue that are up for 5$ (so i can pay for the transfer fee)
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Do you wish to delete this Character?   Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:11 pm

It's sad to see you go, Zeb. But it was great killing enemies with you while it lasted.

Do you mind if we still talk out of game? My e-mail is Typhron@gmail.com. I know, so very original.
Back to top Go down
Zebdag

PostSubject: Re: Do you wish to delete this Character?   Do you wish to delete this Character? EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Typhron wrote:
It's sad to see you go, Zeb. But it was great killing enemies with you while it lasted.

Do you mind if we still talk out of game? My e-mail is Typhron@gmail.com. I know, so very original.

If i had an email i would definitely talk, but sadly i have lost the password to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you wish to delete this Character?   Do you wish to delete this Character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you wish to delete this Character?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: Etc-
Jump to: