Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Rekarra - Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Rekarra - Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Rekarra - Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Rekarra - Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Rekarra - Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Rekarra - Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Rekarra - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Rekarra - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Rekarra - Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Rekarra - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rekarra

Rekarra

Rekarra - Application Empty
PostSubject: Rekarra - Application   Rekarra - Application EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:04 am

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Rekarra / Warlock / Aff right now, but prefer Destro
* Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow%20Council&n=Rekarra
* Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)
Should be in PvE Gear on armory if not:
Base Stats:
Health:10460 (with imp out, 9490 without)
Mana: 9160
Str: 48
Agi: 60
Stam: 715
Int: 455
Spi: 135
Arm: 1536

Spell Stats:
Bonus Damage: 637 (without Fel Armor, 737 with)
Hit Rating: 128
Crit Chance: 14.54%
Haste: 4
Mana Regen: 134
* Previous Raiding Experience:
Cleared all of Kara, save the two dragons, one failed attempt at Gruul's (Was pugged) , and have read up on everything all the way to BT
* Goals and Interests In-Game:
My interests are to see more of end game content. The guild I am currently in is a bunch of my irl friends and I don't see us getting past Kara and time soon.
* Availability:
As of right now, I'm available any time, any day... In between jobs atm and once I get back to work, will let you know when I can be on,
* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
Met Ascilia about a week ago and we hit it off. Told me a bit about the guild and perked my interest. Since then, I have been picking his brain for all the info about the guild I can. Seems like everything I want to keep doing in this game that I'm addicted to, Ashes can offer me. As for what I can offer to the guild, right now, a warm body, one that's willing to run instances, role play, hang out, have fun and push forward to end game content. As for what the guild can offer me, the chance to see things I wouldn't have been able to and to meet a new group of people.

Roleplaying

* Character Description (if a roleplayer):

Name: Rekarra Sunsorrow (Rek for short), Daughter of The Forsaken's tie to the Blood Elves, Ambassador Sunsorrow and personal demon trainer for The Dark Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Warlock
Current Home: When not out bending a new demon to her will, she resided in Undercity with her father.
Appearance: Long, straight black hair that she leaves unbound. Eye the color of spring grass, with an full set of long lashes adorning them. Around 5'6 in height and slim build. Generally wears a strapy purple dress while not out concurring the Burning Legion, and black cloak that bears the Seal of Sylvanas to cover her red and black armor that she wears when her mistress requires a new pet. No need in scaring ALL the towns folk.

* Guard Allegiance (if decided): More than likely The Apothecary Guard, but not sure as of right now....
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Rekarra - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekarra - Application   Rekarra - Application EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 am

A second Warlock would be a good addition. With Suppression, your DoTs are hitcapped, so I can see you doing fine in both Karazhan and heroics.

I also notice that you're working on your tailoring - planning to craft Frozen Shadoweave? That would be a great boost to your DPS as long as you remain Affliction, which should be at least until your stats balance out to hitcapped (202), 1k+ damage, and ~20% crit.

Regardless, send me a tell in-game sometime.
Back to top Go down

Rekarra - Application
Page 1 of 1