Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Sulgaranosh - Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Sulgaranosh - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh - Application Empty
PostSubject: Sulgaranosh - Application   Sulgaranosh - Application EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Sulgaranosh / Priest / Holy (21/40/0 Upon reaching 70)

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Sulgaranosh

Health: 5750
Mana: 7495
Healing: 877
Mana Regen: 264 (108 During casting)

Previous Raiding Experience: I have none, as Sulgaranosh will be my first level 70 (current 69) character. I have, however, spent much of my time in WoW instancing, and I feel very comfortable playing the game as a healer.

Availability: Currently, my only time restrictions are from 8:30AM - 11:30AM Server time, Mon - Thurs. This will change once I begin college in September, but I do not yet know as to what.

I want to join Ashes to be around other players who share my same objectives. From the members I've spoken to and what I've read, the guild has just the mix of raiding/dungeoning and RP that I like. I would hope I could be both a trustworthy healer and person for the guild, as well as an advent role player. I would hope that Ashes would allow me to enter into the high level raids that I want to partake in, because that is, as of yet, the only side of World of Warcraft I have yet to experience.

Roleplay

Sulgaranosh spent the first sixteen years of his life on the grounds of his family's villa outside of Silvermoon City. Not much for social endeavors, the high elf began to spend more and more time locked away in his room, studying tomes and textbooks, learning the history and magic of Azeroth. He grew to become a fairly powerful, albeit chaotic sorcerer, and in the last few months of his living at the villa began attempting to contain a purified form of magic in its uninfluenced or unshaped manner, such as the currents in the atmosphere of Draenor that Sulgaranosh had studied.
However, his work came to an abrupt close with the invasion of the Burning Legion. Sul'Vae Manor and nearly all of Sulgaranosh's writings, collections, and experiments were destroyed as the Dead Scar was painted across the lands of Quel'Thalas. With the last trace of sanity gone from his mind, Sulgaranosh left the ruins of his studied, rehearsed world to enter the real one.

Guard Allegiance: The Apothecary Guard
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Sulgaranosh - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sulgaranosh - Application   Sulgaranosh - Application EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:39 pm

Talk to me in-game at your next opportunity. A third healer is what our guild needs most right now, as we push ZA, and perhaps you can fit the bill.

Though you're not quite max level, you are *almost* at the baseline for a Priest entering Karazhan with no further upgrades - which is highly impressive for a first 70. You do have quite a bit of work ahead of you, though.
Back to top Go down

Sulgaranosh - Application
Page 1 of 1