Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Triduana--Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Triduana--Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Triduana--Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Triduana--Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Triduana--Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Triduana--Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Triduana--Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Triduana--Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Triduana--Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Triduana--Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triduana

Triduana--Application Empty
PostSubject: Triduana--Application   Triduana--Application EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Triduana/Priest/Holy spec, 21/40/0

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Triduana

Basic Stats:
Health: 6741
Mana: 8565
Spell Damage: +649
Healing: +1544 unbuffed
Crit %: 8.69

Previous Raiding Experience: Minimal. I’ve done a few pre-BC raids, mostly so I could learn what they are like. Answered many questions I had, but I’m still inexperienced.

Goals and Interests In-Game:
I want to experience more game content beyond questing, and pick-up groups. I love playing the priest class, and would like to learn from other players to be the best I can be. I've had the opportunity to join some very large guilds that have had tremendous raid progression, but I'd really rather play closer to my ability, and enjoy all the game has to offer without skipping big parts.

Availability:
I can play most times from 6am ST until about 6pm ST, although usually not the entire time. I’m generally offline for a few hours, back on around 9pm ST. This is at least for the summer, it's subject to change when classes start again in the fall. I am not available every night of the week. I have to limit it to about 3-4 for proper game/real life balance. Which night those are, however, is very very flexible according to the guilds needs.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I’m a very friendly, dedicated player. I earned my epic flyer within 2 weeks of hitting 70, which hopefully shows some determination on my part. I have a 67 on Alliance side, which has been valuable in some neutral AH hijinks. I take constructive criticism well, but I don’t depend on others to tell me what to do—I read almost any web-based info I can on my class, raids, and gear. After healing a group, usually someone in it has asked has asked if they can add me to their friends list, so I’d like to think I’m able to avoid pissing people off to some degree.
I realize my raid experience is not necessarily up to your standards, but I really don’t like the idea of guild-hopping just to improve. I’m doing my best to get into raid groups with other guilds that I’m friendly with, but of course they need to look to their members first. If you were to accept me, I would understand that experienced players would probably often come ahead of me, and I’d be fine with that. Additionally, although I can’t raid every night, I feel that my desire to have balance between gaming and real life makes me a much more enjoyable person during the times that I’m on.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Triduana--Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triduana--Application   Triduana--Application EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am

Contact me the next time we're in game. We currently have three reliable healers, but if you're comfortable with the arrangement, adding a fourth could allow them some breaks as needed.
Back to top Go down

Triduana--Application
Page 1 of 1