Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Application: Ujin EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Application: Ujin EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Application: Ujin EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Application: Ujin EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Application: Ujin EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Application: Ujin EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Application: Ujin EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Application: Ujin EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Application: Ujin EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Application: Ujin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ujin

Application: Ujin Empty
PostSubject: Application: Ujin   Application: Ujin EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 pm

General

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Ujin-70 resto shaman

Armory link

Basic Stats: 1800 +healing, 11k mana, 160 mp5 unbuffed

Previous Raiding Experience: Fully cleared Kara multiple times, downed everything up to the dragonhawk boss in ZA, fully cleared MC and ZG back in the day, some BWL, some AQ20

Goals and Interests In-Game: First off, to play with people I can have fun playing with. I like it when people can know what they are doing but still have fun most of the time-serious raiding guilds make me cry inside...I did it once before TBC, but never again. I love to RP but havn't been able to recently, so getting back into that would be great as well. Honestly, if I could RP and play with nice people (that aren't terrible at playing), I'd be super happy with my gameplay experience.

Availability: Usually thurs-sat from 6 server till about 11 or 12 server. I can do non-raids other times during the day, but those are the only evenings I don't raid on other characters.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I think Ashes would be good for me because what I really want out of the game at this point is a small guild that both raids and RPs. I'm a very loyal person to the guilds that I join and I always think it through all the way before joining, so you know that if I do decide to join, I'm not likely to just ditch you guys.

Roleplaying

Character Description (if a roleplayer): It's sooo long >.> I'm just going to do a brief overview of her traits.
Uj is very untrusting of trolls, undead, and blood elves for various reasons. The main thing that drives her is the destruction of all demons and to a lesser extent, those that control them. She holds alot of anger inside and it tends to be channeled into the things that she is passionate about to the point that she becomes overly obsessed and refuses to see anything but what she is focused on.s

Guard Allegiance (if decided): Honestly, I don't think she would fit into any one. Above all, she wants demons destroyed, but she hates blood elves. So I really don't know where she would fit in.

*there are a few things I would like to discuss with you guys though before I would join, if you have the time to speak with me*
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ujin   Application: Ujin EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:30 am

Zomg a Resto shaman. Zomg a Troll hating blood elf!

Can we keep her, please please please!?
Back to top Go down
Nealith

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ujin   Application: Ujin EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:36 am

Oh, joy. Ujin and Ascilia will get along ridiculously well. <Cackles.>
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ujin   Application: Ujin EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am

You mentioned you'd like to chat with someone before joining; it so happens that I would like to speak with you as well. Toss me a tell anytime we're both in-game.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ujin   Application: Ujin EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 am

Wow, a shaman that heals??? *Nudges Kavije and Swiftfoot* Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Ujin   Application: Ujin Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Ujin
Page 1 of 1