Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Johncrane - Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Johncrane - Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Johncrane - Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Johncrane - Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Johncrane - Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Johncrane - Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Johncrane - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Johncrane - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Johncrane - Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Johncrane - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johcrane

Johncrane - Application Empty
PostSubject: Johncrane - Application   Johncrane - Application EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:51 pm

General

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Johcrane (Crane for short), Warlock 44/0/17

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Johcrane

Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)
Health = 8740
Mana = 8515
+ Spell Damage = 1002 (1092 Shadow in his off gear)
+ Crit % = 11.07 %
Hit Rating = 45
Tailoring/Jewelcrating/Cooking 375
Exalted with Silvermoon, Undercity, Darkspear Trolls, Shattered Sun Offensive, and various others.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Little to none, have fought Attumen, Moroes, Curatot and one of the Opera Events in Kara and been present for a failed attempt on Gruul.

Goals and Interests In-Game:
My goals in game are to improve my abilities and knowledges to be able to prove a more capable player. that and collect rare and interesting pets and mounts (my hobby)

Availability:
I work from 9am to 5:30p server time but I am usually on for 2 hours before I work and usually until 11p server tim once I am out of work. Weekends I am usually busy in the evenings but available during most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes?
I believe that I belong in Ashes because, from what my friend and former guildmate Triduana has told me, you seem to be trying to keep a small guild feel while being able to offer players access to endgame content, which is something I am not getting in my current guild.

What can you offer the guild?
I can offer Ashes experienced and potent instance DPS. I use Omen and am completely willing to get Vent to better communicate with party members. I am somewhat knowledgeable in the nuances of my class, and am constantly experimenting to try and improve my knowledge and abilites.

What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I hope the guild will be able to offer me the chance to experience some of the endgame content I have been itchng to try, as well as offer an environment in which to perfect my craft without making me feel like it has to be my entire life.

Roleplaying

Character Description (if a roleplayer):
Ok, my character was actually based off of a LARP character I am currently running but over the course of the year I have been playing, I have adapted his core elements into the Warcraft world:
Johcrane is a man concerned with only one thing: his own power. He travels the worlds of Azeroth and Outland, facing down any challenge and reducing it to either a withered husk or ashes on the breeze. While he claims to be sin'dorei (and looks as such) he has never really claimed any true allegience to the blood elves and it is even rumored that he is not all as he appears. Every so often, people will see him attended by a dark whelping and in times of extreme anger, the smell of brimstone eminates from the warlock...further fueling the mystery. There is only one person close enough to him to know the truth, even she even knows.

Guard Allegiance (if decided):
(none)

Thank you and I hope to hear form you soon.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Johncrane - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johncrane - Application   Johncrane - Application EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:27 am

You've put some work into your gear, which I appreciate. Fun RP too.

Your DoTs are not quite hitcapped for raiding - to address this, I would use the Scryer's Bloodgem over your Darkmoon Card while in raids (the card's benefits apply largely while soloing anyway) and drop as many additional points into Suppression are necessary to get to 16%. You'll find that this will be the largest readily available increase to your DPS versus level 73 bosses.

With the above, you would be geared enough for all of Karazhan and probably to do well in ZA also.

All of that being said, you should know that you are the second Warlock I may be guilding over the next few days, and that there may be some competition for raid slots. Generally speaking, I try to rotate Karazhan based on gear needs and some rough version of equality, and rotate ZA based on experience and performance.

If you're comfortable with that, send me a tell in-game.
Back to top Go down

Johncrane - Application
Page 1 of 1