Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Moogrim - Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Moogrim - Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Moogrim - Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Moogrim - Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Moogrim - Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Moogrim - Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Moogrim - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Moogrim - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Moogrim - Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Moogrim - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moogrim

Moogrim - Application Empty
PostSubject: Moogrim - Application   Moogrim - Application EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 am

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:

Moogrim Hollowhorn / Tauren Druid / 0-50-11 Feral (Expected - But currently Resto)

Armory Link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Moogrim

Previous Raiding Experience:

I've raided through Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep and all the old world raids on the alliance side. I've both lead and followed some of the bravest heroes through most of the above. Moogrim is a new addition to my family and hasn't made it to the raiding level yet.

Goals and Interests In-Game:

I'm interested in all aspects of the game. I've been playing Warcraft for ages and World of Warcraft since it came out. I love the lore and the world history, but my favorite part of the game is the struggle of exploring and eventually conquering new content with friends.

Availability:

I recently moved overseas to Korea for a military assignment. For the next 360 some days i'll be playing from a time zone about 15 hours ahead of Server time. So normal raid time (6 server) is 9am the next day for me. That being said I have a 0700 to 1600 job out here will be occupied on most weekdays, leaving my availability to raid severely hampered. I'd likely be available on Fridays and Saturdays for raiding as thats my weekend mornings here.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?

I belong in Ashes because i've met and spoken with a few guild members since Moogrim was created and everyone's been wonderful so far and I'm not even a member Cool. I offer the guild everything at my disposal. All my druid talents in whatever form they're needed. I'm more than willing to respec if needed. I offer my fantabulous potion making skills, i'm nearing max now, and I offer whatever other worldly knowledge i've picked up in real life and WoW over the years. I have never asked of anything from my guild other than conversation!

Character Description (if a roleplayer):

Moogrim is a powerful Tauren even by Tauren standards. His physical prowess is magnified by a strong presence and his menacing black hair and fur. Despite Moo's formidable stature, he is a kind, light hearted tauren, more akin to the Tauren of old before the arrival of the horde on Kalimdor. He finds no faults any character but is apathetic towards emotional extremes, often seeming uncaring to the plights of 'younger' people. Moo has a deep love for song, dance and food, but is extremely allergic to gnomes. ...damn gnomes.

Guard Allegiance (if decided):

The Hellscream Guard
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Moogrim - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moogrim - Application   Moogrim - Application EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 am

Sounds like you really have your act together.

Toss me a tell in-game sometime.
Back to top Go down

Moogrim - Application
Page 1 of 1