Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Application - Zebdag EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Application - Zebdag EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Application - Zebdag EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Application - Zebdag EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Application - Zebdag EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Application - Zebdag EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Application - Zebdag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zebdag

Application - Zebdag Empty
PostSubject: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 pm

Greetings!,

Here is the requested information:

General Info

Name: Zebdag
Class: Rogue
Spec: Sub(Hemo)(Side note: Im planning on switching to combat for raiding)
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Zebdag

Stats(Unbuffed)
(I have been told that i am not even close to being geared for Kara, and that I could down prince. I would appreciate some feedback on my gear levels, thanks. Smile )
HP: 7774
AP: 1417
Hit Rating: 83
Arm. Pen.: 560
Crit Chance: 23.98%
Expertise: 0/0
Dodge %: 22.14%
Parry %: 5.55%
Resilience: 64 (With PvP gear, 91)

Previous Raiding XP:

Up to Opera (Karazhan)

Goals and Interests:

One of my Goals in raiding is to experience the bosses (and perfect my technique on fighting them) and progress along with Ashes. (And of course I like having loot with that drunken) As for my goals out-of-raiding, to get my equipment up to date (Because it is at fail date).

My interests are having a laidback guild, which is serious when the time comes. (My previous guild claimed to be laidback, but my Karazhan leader was very serious and punishing and I left because of it)

Availability
Any times except 3:45-5:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?

Ashes seems like the right guild for me (I have many old friends from there), considering they do the two things I love to do -- Raid, and RP.
I'm sure most of you know this, but RP has certainly dwindled in the past months, and I would like to become immersed in RP again.
As for what I can offer to Ashes? I'm not sure. I've been told i'm a decent problemsolver.
I hope the guild will offer me a position in its ranks. Smile

Roleplaying

N/A at the moment, my story has been lost for quite a while. I can post later if needed.

Info on Myself:

I'll start with why I am guildless at the moment,
As I have stated, my Karazhan raid leader was very up-tight and punishing when it came to raiding.

He had invited me to a Zul'Gurub raid one night, and the raid went very well up untill we faced Hakkar. We had wiped multiple times on the beast, and I suggested we invite Sulgaranosh (My bro Very Happy) to the raid. One of the assistants had to invite him, he (the raid leader) ignored me the utmost.

So, with Sulgaranosh in the raid, I repeatdly asked if I could summon him to the instance, in which he told the tanks to start attacking the boss. (We had only 1 healer) After we had wiped, he told us we were calling it quits, yet the raid wanted to continue on. He simply said that we were not listening to his instructions and left the raid.

Some people wanted to leave -- I understand that, but he left us out to dry, and that ticked me off, and I started up a conversation in Guild Chat about the whole topic, and he got very angry about it, logged off, and the next night when I logged on I was booted out of the guild. bounce
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 am

Some would say that I can be "serious and punishing" at times. ;D But it sounds like your raid leader was just incompetent. We prefer to deal with things in a more even-handed manner here.

Was pleased by your performance in our heroic, and am glad to see you're looking to go Combat. That's the way to raid.

Your gear could use some work, especially on hit rating, but it's more than fine for Kara. One of my previous guilds took down Gruul and Magtheridon with a couple of folks at about your gear level, so you've been somewhat misinformed about what you're ready for. Would like to see you get more S2 if you can stomach it.

Send me a tell the next time we're in-game. You've got some work to do before you're ZA-ready, but I'd be happy to bring you to Karazhan and heroics.
Back to top Go down
Zebdag

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:29 am

Agrivain wrote:
Some would say that I can be "serious and punishing" at times. ;D But it sounds like your raid leader was just incompetent. We prefer to deal with things in a more even-handed manner here.

Was pleased by your performance in our heroic, and am glad to see you're looking to go Combat. That's the way to raid.

Your gear could use some work, especially on hit rating, but it's more than fine for Kara. One of my previous guilds took down Gruul and Magtheridon with a couple of folks at about your gear level, so you've been somewhat misinformed about what you're ready for. Would like to see you get more S2 if you can stomach it.

Send me a tell the next time we're in-game. You've got some work to do before you're ZA-ready, but I'd be happy to bring you to Karazhan and heroics.

Very Happy Is all i have to say

(Btw I fixed my gems up. Enjoy! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Atroll

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:35 am

CRAP!!!! You guys didn't recruit him did you?! Omg you did didn't....

well let me tell you a little something about the seemingly harmless rogue, Zebdag, wooOOooOOOo!!!!

Picture this: Sethekk Halls, Heroic, 2 priests, Zebdag, me (mage) and a warrior. We've cleared up to Anzu, we kill anzu, Anzu mount drops....everyone agrees I should get the mount but wait! Once we've all passedANEEDROLLFOR37BYZEBDAG!!!!!FREAKINGNINJAEDMYMOUNTMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:43 am

Atroll wrote:

well let me tell you a little something about the seemingly harmless rogue, Zebdag, wooOOooOOOo!!!!

Picture this: Sethekk Halls, Heroic, 2 priests, Zebdag, me (mage) and a warrior. We've cleared up to Anzu, we kill anzu, Anzu mount drops....everyone agrees I should get the mount but wait! Once we've all passedANEEDROLLFOR37BYZEBDAG!!!!!FREAKINGNINJAEDMYMOUNTMAN!!!!

Aaaaaaand somehow this isn't listed anywhere else...?
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:29 pm

oh noes, cosmetic item forfeited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zebdag

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:23 pm

Atroll wrote:

LOVE YOU TOO MALDENNIR/SOPRIS/ARDWYN LOLOLOLO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Zebdag   Application - Zebdag Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Zebdag
Page 1 of 1