Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Raddock Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Raddock Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Raddock Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Raddock Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Raddock Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Raddock Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Raddock Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Raddock Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Raddock Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Raddock Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raddock

Raddock Application Empty
PostSubject: Raddock Application   Raddock Application EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:43 am

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec

Raddock, Fury Warrior, 5-56-0

raiding:
Sadly, I don't have raid experience, but I'm hoping to change that.

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Raddock

Basic Stats:
12506 health
8102 armor
24.51% chance to crit
1607 power

Availability:
I'm avalible M-Fri after 7pm
Sat-Sun i'm open to anytime on the weekends

Why do you think you belong in Ashes?
I spent 2 years in my previous guild, so if I am accepted to your ranks, you can be assured that I will stick around and not 'take the epics and run'. Much of my time in my prev. guild was also spent playing the part of 'big brother' to the new/lower level guys, so I have a strong sense of teamwork, loyalty, comradery and never forgetting what it was like to start out. I've also never made anyone feel stupid for asking questions or not knowing something, esp. since even after 3 years of playing, I'm still learning things myself.

I've never ninja looted an item, or taken one I don't need. Now I won't lie to you, I am hoping to, through raiding with you all, acquire new and better gear to either make myself a stronger fury warrior, or go back to tanking which let's face it, that's what (in my experience) most groups want a warrior for anyway. But I'm a player who believes in not forgetting those who help, so again, I will not 'take my epics and run', which I understand where you come from on that because similar things happened my guilds I was in where people left along with many wares from the guild bank. It sucks to have it done to you, so I don't do it in turn.

Most importantly for me, I miss the RP aspect of WoW. Between WoW and years of LARPing, I feel that I can enrich your RP by being a member, even adding some fun to it.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Raddock Application   Raddock Application EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 am

In my own, personal opinion, I've had a chat with this person over the past week, and dedication to what he knows and likes is something a given, and a quality trait we often look for.

Furthermore, if gear is an issue (which in this stage of WoW it shouldn't be with all the easy=mode going around) I don't believe we'll have any trouble helping him out if that's a major flaw. Both Kavije and Sulg weren't "Up to snuff gearwise, and look now. They stand tall and are a prime example of "A Player makes the character good, not the gear."

So, this Tauren Warrior's been pimped.
Back to top Go down
Triduana

PostSubject: Re: Raddock Application   Raddock Application EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:38 pm

*shuffles through mental Rolodex* Raddock, don't Jocrane and I know you??
Back to top Go down
Johcrane

PostSubject: Re: Raddock Application   Raddock Application EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:57 pm

Yeah, I can't help feeling that name is familiar some how...you weren't in Requiem Council, were you?
Back to top Go down
Raddock

PostSubject: Re: Raddock Application   Raddock Application EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:52 pm

Yes Jocrane, I was indeed in Requiem Council for a short spell; Asticus and Malisande were great people who go back a ways, and I remember you too. I had taken a 5 month sabbatical and when I came back, I was no longer part of the RC.

I went back to the Celestial Coven, but the guild I knew and long ago helped build into something great was a pale shadow of its former self, and noone had an interest in bringing back the RP or anything.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Raddock Application   Raddock Application EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:51 am

Gear is far below what we'd consider bringing into BT.

That being said, good attitude and I can see you doing well in WotLK and squeezing into Karazhan, ZA, and the like.

I'd be happy to have you in as an alt/friend rank to see how you fit in and if you like the atmosphere here, if you're comfortable with having to sit out of most of our high-end activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raddock Application   Raddock Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Raddock Application
Page 1 of 1