Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Nieay Night eyes application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nieay

Nieay Night eyes application. Empty
PostSubject: Nieay Night eyes application.   Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:49 pm

General

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Nieay/Rogue/Subtly

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Nieay

* Basic Stats: Same as listed in armory.

* Previous Raiding Experience: Crowd control, DPS, distraction.

* Goals and Interests In-Game: Enjoy the game, get my rogue set up to be the best that I can make it, make friends, kill time.

* Availability: I'm currently a Marine in 29 palms CA, awaiting training. My down time is insane.

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I think I belong in Ashes because it is a well founded guild and seems to offer much, but also seems to be more receptive to what I can offer to the guild. I am very selfless person when it comes to items that people may need. I'm told I can be very entertaining, and I'm kinda like that friendly fungus that grows on you. I'm hoping the guild can offer an active environment and people to quest, raid, and instance with.

Roleplaying (Optional)

* Character Description (if a roleplayer):
Name: Nieay

Commonsign: Bladeslinger.

D/P.O.B.: Unknown/Ruins of Silvermoon.

Race/Gender/Class/Profession: Blood Elf / Male / Rogue / Alchemist

Current Guild/Rank: Netherealm Outcasts/Lower then most forms of dirt.

Weapon of choice: IOH, [Implement on hand.] Daggers, fire arms.

Physical Description: [see picture.]

Picture: [Coming soon, see Physical Description.]

[How many of you took a bit to catch on?]

Attitudes/personalities/overview:

While this s-s-stuttering, spineless excuse for an elf is hardly seen or heard he just might be about regardless. If one were ever to have the unfortunate albeit rare chance to peer at the back of this poor elf's head one would notice an extremely long and jagged scar rising from the bottom of his skull where his neck meets his head to half a hands length upward. While this scar seems the likely cause for his odd behavior one could deduce after long observation that it is in fact not; as alcohol seems to steady his nerves and give him the air of normalcy. When asked about this Nieay simply professes it is an old wound and stutters his way to another topic, becoming very uneasy.

While ever so gifted in the social aspects of life, Nieay makes up for his short comings with a rather odd knack of staying unseen and unheard, much to every ones preference of course. Should one find oneself brooding over a problem or perplexed in general, one might find some warm tea and a half decent scone placed for them comfortingly, in the seemingly desert common room. Nieay, while outwardly over paranoid and suspicious of anything that moves; secretly wishes for friendly contact and a few good people to trust.

Seems most proficient in the social circles when near-death-drunk, yet excels greatly in tactical situations while depressingly-stuttering-sober. Hand him a bottle of wine and he can make a Sun Priest swear, hand him a dagger, and they won't see it coming, literally.

Nieay seems easy going when drunk, the world could be collapsing around him, who cares as long as he has his wine? Is that a bar over there? Excuse me Death, watch is Pestilence! [For those of you who aren't catholic those are two of the four horse men of the apocalypse.]

When sober, the world is a cruel and dangerous place. Sit with your back to the wall, keep an eye on the exits... I think I might live till lunch today. The mere mention of his name in his direction is enough for him to explode into a shrilly fit of questions and defensive stances the likes of which nerd-kind have never managed to develop. "BYTHEDEADDIETIES!"

Shoddy update:

Nieay has recently been through the challenges of Outland and in the process was endowed with the aspects of the Fel by a deamonic warlock named Shorok. More will be written when Word and I start talking again.

* Guard Allegiance (if decided):
Back to top Go down
Kavije

PostSubject: Re: Nieay Night eyes application.   Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

Eeeeee! Ni! *Tackles!*
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Nieay Night eyes application.   Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Ni?! WTF *hug* MISSED YOU!

Also Shorok?! Get him in here too, WTF
Back to top Go down
Whislter

Whislter

PostSubject: Re: Nieay Night eyes application.   Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:09 am

SHOROK!? OMG man you now me its Whislter HAHA how are you IN game me
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Nieay Night eyes application.   Nieay Night eyes application. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:34 pm

Send me a tell in-game. Your gear's obviously not up to the level we're looking for, but it looks like you would be a popular addition as a friend/roleplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nieay Night eyes application.   Nieay Night eyes application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nieay Night eyes application.
Page 1 of 1