Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Zalath - Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Zalath - Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Zalath - Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Zalath - Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Zalath - Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Zalath - Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Zalath - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Zalath - Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Zalath - Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Zalath - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalath

Zalath - Application Empty
PostSubject: Zalath - Application   Zalath - Application EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 2:49 pm

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Zalath / Hunter / Beast Mastery

Armory Link:
Zalath's Armory

Basic Stats:
Health-10109
Mana-6178
RAP-1439
Crit Chance- 29%
Hit Rating- 77 (+5%)

Previous Raiding Experience:
On my old alliance main, also a hunter, I've been on Kara farm status. After that, I took a long break from the game and started Zalath. Once I got Zalath to 70, I chose to be a casual gamer instead of a raider. I went to Kara with him on a couple occasions, only as a guest to other parties. I do Heroics on a daily basis as well.

Goals and Interests In-Game:
My overall goal in the game is to at least experience all the content the game has to offer. Raiding has always been interesting to me and I would like to start again. As for more of a 'personal gain' goal, I would like to shed my few pieces of PvP gear and replace them with PvE gear.

Availability:
I'm available in-game from 8-11 ST on weekdays. These times are flexible to the guild's needs. On weekends, I am available anytime.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I think I belong in Ashes because I'm dedicated, friendly and because I think I would make a great addition to a raiding team. I'm mature, enjoy having a good time, and I'm very enthusiastic and optimistic. I can offer the guild a vehement dedication to anything I am put to. On my free time, I can farm for the guild bank, and I can be trusted to be to a raid on time, every time. I hope that the guild, Ashes, can offer me a spot on a raid team. That's it. =)

-Roleplaying-

Character Description:
Zalath spent most of childhood being groomed to be a gentleman at his home in Silvermoon City. His mother had high expectations of young Zalath. She wanted him to be an affluent member of society in both the social and political fields. His father died when Zalath was a child, assasinated by an Alliance spy. Zalath lusted after a life in the wild, with no one but his trusted friend and ally, Tubby. He would often run away for months at a time to the wilds of Stranglethorn Vale. Being his favorite place, Zalath eventually settled there, much to the dismay of his mother.

Gaurd Allegiance:
The Crimson Guard.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Zalath - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zalath - Application   Zalath - Application EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:37 pm

You seem like you have both your act and your gear well in order. Send me a tell the next time we're both in-game.
Back to top Go down

Zalath - Application
Page 1 of 1