Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iracade

Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM Empty
PostSubject: Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM   Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:28 am

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:

Iracade, Undead Protection-Specced Warrior

* Armory Link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Iracade

* Basic Stats:

Brown hair, hazel eyes, Saggitarius, ....
...er, I mean, 13.5k Hits, 13.7k Armor, 23% Dodge, 15% parry, 20% block, 0 Resil (I fail at PvP!) less than 1% USDA recommended daily allowance of all other stats.

* Previous Raiding Experience:
None to speak of, as this is my first attempt to breach the ranks of a raiding guild. However, I have extensive raiding experience in the high-end dungeons of Castlevania and Mega Man.

* Goals and Interests In-Game:
To have fun.

* Availability:
Complicated. I currently work third shift, which precludes my presence from 10pm to 7am Sunday through Thursday. Ergo, my best times are from 7:30am-12:30pm and virtually anytime on Friday and Saturday. I can adjust my schedule on the fly to be available in the evenings up to 9pm if need be, and in special circumstances, well, I can be feeling a bit under the weather to my employer.... *cough* *sniffle*

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I am already known personally by some of your members, who can hopefully vouch for my character. Barring that, I can make flagrantly embellished claims about my character and hope the aforementioned individuals will go along with it. While my previously referenced schedule largely precludes me from being a regular raider, I would like to think that my off-peak availability makes me a useful resource to provide aid to the restless or never-resting among the guild ranks. I make no demands of the guild in terms of material support, as it is of great interest to me to remain largely self-sufficient in that regard; I would prefer to think of myself as someone standing by in reserve, ready to come off the bench to provide aid in a pinch. If all else fails, I do bring my quick wit, boyish good looks, and the ability to take blame for virtually any misfortune; to date, I have been successfully blamed for: 1) the financial crisis, 2) the failure of Crystal Pepsi, 3) the Nokia N-Gage and 4) all car accidents and traffic tickets on the second Tuesday in August annually. I willingly and enthusiastically shoulder this and many other burdens for the greater good!

Thank you for your consideration, and also for not mailing me any dead fish.
- Iracade
Back to top Go down
Triduana

PostSubject: Re: Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM   Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:31 am

I cannot vouch for this guy highly enough. Unfailingly awesome guy to run with, and would love for him to be part of Ashes. Plus, an early AM tank!!!
Back to top Go down
Ujin

PostSubject: Re: Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM   Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 am

This app made me lol, in a good way. Hooray for people being silly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM   Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 am

He can spell. He's got the approval of my new avatar. (Currently Princess Euphemia, doing what all princesses should be doing)
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM   Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Welcome in as alt/friend rank - your schedule won't allow serious raiding, but a lot of our members seem to like you, and even more of them would appreciate another instance tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM   Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM Empty

Back to top Go down

Iracade's Application ... OF DOOM
Page 1 of 1