Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
PvP Night! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
PvP Night! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
PvP Night! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
PvP Night! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
PvP Night! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
PvP Night! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
PvP Night! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
PvP Night! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
PvP Night! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

PvP Night!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: PvP Night!   PvP Night! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:06 am

Hey there guys. Despite hating the shitty grind of going into BGs solo and spending long, lonely nights in AV to get some loot, I do love PvP. I'm also pretty sure quite a few people in this guild do too, so, here's my idea.

Every Monday night at some designated time, anyone interested would receive an invite into a group to do either BGs, arenas, or a mixture of the two. We could grab the PvP daily, take care of it, maybe take a spirit tower or five, then head into town to kick some ass.

As it is, with WotLK coming out, I'm sure we'll be spending the next few months going, "Omfg gawd neu cawntent 2 play we must getz0rz teh levels and pwn t3h N@xXr@Mz0Rz11!111brokencapslockz0rz." And that's exactly what I want, because that's what we do. But I know when things settle down, there will inevitably be down time, and we'll inevitably want to do some PvP, so it seems logical.

Post your thoughts, as that's mainly what I want to hear from everyone. Maybe someone could start an RP night or some such thing. I just think as a guild, we should do more things together than just beating the game several times over and shining Ag's boots.
Back to top Go down
Triduana

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Night!   PvP Night! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:58 am

You know, I'm pretty loud about my loathing of pvp, but this sounds like fun. Solo pvp is kinda a lonely cycle of death for me, but it would be wacky good times to melt faces with some of you. After all, priests do it in groups. Count me in, on the Monday nights that I'm around/
Back to top Go down
Vanesh

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Night!   PvP Night! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:42 am

Allow me and my fellow Steakhouse crew to introduce you folks to a Hell Ride sometime.

Yes, it is called a Hell Ride.
Old world PvP. We pillage, plunder and even engage in a little piracy from Stonard all the way to Darnassus. Yes, it is a set route with alterations depending upon number and level of participants (I only require an epic riding mount to participate and sometimes just a mount).

PvP gear/spec is not necessary.

It's something I brought from my old server where the ratio was 3:1 Alliance to Horde, hence it was called a Hell Ride because sometimes it was pure hell to ride to the next location.

And for those "omgnopvpplskkthx", I've had many a non-pvper make repeat rides. If nothing else, look at it as an opportunity to create RP for yourself (and the Alliance). I mean.. how often does one see the Horde take over an entire town let alone several in one day?

MWAHAHahahahahahaaha..... haha.. haha... ha.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Night!   PvP Night! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:01 am

For the Upteenth time, peoplez.

Step 1: Join HordeBG

Step 2: Profit.
Back to top Go down
Johcrane

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Night!   PvP Night! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:01 am

Hell Ride you say....sounds like my type of destructive goodness!
Back to top Go down
Vanesh

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Night!   PvP Night! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:42 pm

I know, Typhron. But I don't always want just BG PvP-goodness. I miss "the good old days" of world PvP (granted I came from a different server, but I still miss them).

I won't be running any Hell Rides for a bit. I checked some world PvP and it's a bit rough right now - all city guards are level 75 elites since 3.0.2 patch. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP Night! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Night!   PvP Night! Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Night!
Page 1 of 1