Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

WoTLK Content Patch!

Go down 
+3
Typhron
Zed
Chrolle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrolle

WoTLK Content Patch! Empty
PostSubject: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:47 pm

I don't know how often everyone keeps up with blue posts, but we can expect the WoTLK content patch in the "coming weeks."

To be quite be honest, I'm somewhat aroused by the thought. http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/08/26/breakfast-topic-the-pre-wrath-patch/
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

My feeling is that 'coming weeks' should mean up to 5. Blizzard's interpretation of the non-specific term if anyone's guess. Technically, any week that occurs after this week is a 'coming week'.

If it is within the next 5 weeks, I would be very surprised, as I didn't think they were that near to balancing the actual numbers of all the talents and abilities. Currently, they still seem to be working on the mechanics and what/where the talents should be.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:13 am

Divine Storm NAO LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:11 am

2.0 came out about two months before TBC if I recall correctly. I expect WotLK to be released in late November or early December.

I would not be at all surprised if the new talents were in the game by mid-September.
Back to top Go down
Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 am

Aw man, that'd be so cool if the patch came out in September. I guess hoping for it to come Labor Day weekend is pushing it though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amogayvhi

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:19 pm

The 3.0 patch is coming to test servers 'soon'.

My thoughts is that this patch will launch live to try and coincide with the release of Warhammer. A 'Oh hey look here, not over there! Look here! Look at the cool new stuff! Its fun! Stay a while and listen!' kinda deal.

I for one will be gladly looking here.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:22 pm

I pre-ordered Warhammer. A long time ago, I played DAoC for a bit but ultimately did not leave EverQuest for it, and considering the overlap (PvE game vs PvP game, same company making the latter) I expect only a fun diversion out of it. HOWEVER, if 3.0 comes out at the right time, I might not even play it. So Blizzard's nefarious plan could well work!

'Course, I do the 3month subscription plan anyway, so it's not like they're gaining any more money from me... But meh. ;D
Back to top Go down
Szeharia

Szeharia

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Wonderful. It would seem then that I may have respec'ed frost at a very appropriate time.

O yes: affliction warlocks & haunt? This content patch cannot be released soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:14 pm

There can only be one frost mage, Sze. ONLY ONE!

So while you're making Popsicles. I might try something new and melt everything with the power of a thousands suns in the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoTLK Content Patch!   WoTLK Content Patch! Empty

Back to top Go down

WoTLK Content Patch!
Page 1 of 1