Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
This week in Azeroth...! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
This week in Azeroth...! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

This week in Azeroth...!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Typhron

Typhron

This week in Azeroth...! Empty
PostSubject: This week in Azeroth...!   This week in Azeroth...! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:34 am

Don't you wish YOU could quit the game like this?

If anything, the Ardent Dawn's going to be busy with this epic rp quit. How cool stage and be in your own RP EXECUTION?. That, ladies and gentlemen, is taking Heart into your character.

Weapon grinding becoming an actual grind...
You heard me right. One of the most annoying relics from older games in World of Warcraft is skilling up weapon skill for whatever weapon, which is much worse compared to it's predecessor thanks to a good, fixed rate. Usually we've been able to get over this hump and, albiet, take advantage of this by "killing" those servants in the Blasted Lands, which seems to be removed in the Beta.

Just means moar fun for every melee class, who gets that epic Axe when they use a sword, right?

Hunter Weapon goes to another class? Pime Taradox!
It's finally happened. All those comments by idiotic players who claim to be the best of the best because they play a Hunter, often getting passes gear they don't otherwise need for whatever reason and cry when they don't. I know OUR hunters pull their weight, but our server is exceptionally nice compared to others as far as raiding goes.

Getting to the point, on one of my old servers a rogue was passed that legendary bow from the Sunwell over two Hunters, done out of LOYALTY, of all things. I don't hate every Hunter now (Zalath would, will, and forever will always kick my ass), but it will be comforting to know that weapons with a melee on-hit proc will not be fawned over by the dimwitted Hunter. For any class and/or player who's had that happen (SULG...:<) can sympathize and appreciate the immense lesson learned.

Lastly, a movie about Holy going Ret and feelign ashamed about it. Go nuts :3
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

This week in Azeroth...! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week in Azeroth...!   This week in Azeroth...! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 am

Pertaining to 'Weapon Skills',
I know there's achievements in WotLK for maxing various weapon skills, so it doesn't seem like they'll be getting rid of them. There should still be the immune shamans in SMV that can be used to train weapon skills - dunno if Blizz is getting rid of them like they did the Servants of Allistarj. People have long been asking for training dummy-esque things, but it seems Blizz would rather have weapon skill be something built through actual questing/instancing/killing, rather than a player simply turning on autoattack on something and walking away (a decision I actually agree with, even if I disagree with Weapon Skill in general - if they want to have it, shouldn't trivialize it).

*is going to raise Axe and Dagger weapon skill while farming for Primal Air*
Back to top Go down

This week in Azeroth...!
Page 1 of 1