Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warsaint

Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner)   Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:36 am

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Warsaint: (pally) current spec is Prot
Darkrebirth: (DK) Current spec is Blood

Armory Link:
Warsaint:(http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Warsaint)

Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)

Warsaint: Just under 12k Hp 4k mana 490 Deff rateing (normaly ret so gear needs improvement)

Previous Raiding Experience: Kara Gruuls Mag ZA Hyjal BT

Goals and Interests In-Game: Raiding and Gearing all 5 of my 70's as much as possible and Joining a Great Raiding guild...Becomeing a Better Player/raider for Wotlk

Availability: Most of the time i am availible when needed and rarely miss raiding sceduals

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?

I belong in ashes because i am a dedicated player in the world of warcraft community i have been playing for 4 years i currently have 5 70's 2 of witch horde rest are ally i have alot of raiding XP and i hope to have more by joining ashes i think i would be a Great Guild member and would constantly try to help/improve the guild. i want to join ashes because i hope it will offer me some new friends and fun raiding XP
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner)   Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Which of your characters are you interested in raiding with? We are full on raiding tanks for the time being; we could use either a Retribution or a Holy Paladin, though.

A DK would not hurt if you plan to level him briskly.
Back to top Go down

Guild Application for Darkrebirth and warsaint (both same owner)
Page 1 of 1