Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Hunter App ~ Iziz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iziz

Hunter App ~ Iziz Empty
PostSubject: Hunter App ~ Iziz   Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 am

Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Iziz, Hunter, currently BM but will respec if requested.

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Iziz

Basic Stats: At this point I'm going to point out that as I have really crappy gear and was mostly applying for post Wrath, that none of this matters, but since you asked...8k hp, 6k mp, 1350 ap unbuffed, 86 haste rating, halfway to hit cap(sad I know but again does it matter?), 14% crit
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)

Previous Raiding Experience: Well at this point I'd like to get all Troy McClure on you...you may remember me from such raids as OMFG we're wiping on Luci, Luci? Srsly?, Unik is not a Tank!, Bethsmash 1.0-1.10, omg afk...I've got to go wash my hair, Frost resist totems ftw (in fricking MC), and Group 6 you are the short bus. ***grins*** Seriously though, Raided with some of you pre-BC as Colma my shaman, BC experience I have tanked all T4 content, most of T5 content, and 3/5 of hyjal. I've never been to BT. I have healed T4 content only(shitty gear prevented further exploits and adventures), have (on alliance, I know shame on me) DPS'd T4 and T5 content, we were only 3 bosses into TK but had everything except Vashj in SSC, and Kara on my newest 70 Iziz.

Goals and Interests In-Game: Goals...world domination, but barring that to get into the content, see what there is to see without it becoming more of a job than entertainment (for reference ask any pre-BC Exodus member about Vael making them run Mara for nature resist gear).

Availability: Subject to change: I should be home no later than 6pmish server and can raid until around 1am server if needed, prefer ending at midnight so I have some time to do other things besides just weekends. But currently I work (starting Nov 2nd when you crazy crazy people move your damn clocks...seriously wtf is wrong with you guys? Who does that make sense to anymore?) 8am-4:30pm server time, this means I hit rush hour both to and from work so I'm hoping it takes less than an hour to get home but I kind of doubt it will all the time.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?

Ok let's be honest here. I didn't even know you guys exsisted until about a week ago. I know a half dozen or so members, and other than the fact that sometimes as we bicker and give each other a hard time I might hurt Unik's feelings, I generally like all the folks I know. Also you guys seem to have the kind of environment I'd enjoy, that said I don't know if I belong or not, but I'd like to give things a shot and see if I fit in like I think I would. As to offering the guild...I don't know yet, I do plan on getting my current 3 ShC 70s to 80 but don't know how long that will take, but that will give some utility as to my role as I also have Colma, Resto(and staying that way) Shaman, and Porlin (Feral and hoping not to change that...) Druid. As to what you can offer me...(shut up Unik, you are not a tank and I still don't want hawt cyborz with you even if I get to join the guild) just a chance to see some content and an environment worthy of being called home(albiet virtually)
Back to top Go down
Ellyndia
Admin
Ellyndia

Hunter App ~ Iziz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter App ~ Iziz   Hunter App ~ Iziz EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:46 am

Oh my gosh I had forgotten about 'Group 6 you are the shortbus'. Oh good times.

<3 Colma and nice smelling hair.
Back to top Go down
https://ashes.forumotion.net

Hunter App ~ Iziz
Page 1 of 1