Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikkari

Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:08 am

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Hikkari / Priest / Shadow

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Hikkari

* Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)

Health: 7,771
Mana: 9,660
Spell Power: 1058
Crit: 8.46& base (12% with shadow talents)
Hit: 7% base (6 more % with talents and Misery)

* Previous Raiding Experience: ALL pre BC content. kara/za/gruuls/mag a lil MH/BT trash farming.

* Goals and Interests In-Game: See all the cool raid instances and let Illidan and Arthas know i was prepared =p

* Availability: Usually available in the evenings. *one or two weekends a month im out of town though*

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you? Well I'd LOVE to raid before WotLK, I have a can do spirit =p Fairly knowledgeable of any spec on priest so very flexible to needs. And hoping to see content with you folks in WotLK.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:06 am

This priest is a very bad priest and should be not be let in the guild AND I HATE HIM ZOMG.

Just kidding. He helped me with a normal SL run and did great for a pro-melee party. Having another priest along for the ride would, and will, be epic.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:26 am

The Ret is wise. We're going to Hyjal tonight if you'd like your trial raid to be... Archimonde. Are you in fact prepared?
Back to top Go down
Hikkari

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:45 pm

sounds good to me / ill be online this evening
Back to top Go down
Hikkari

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 am

So umm are you guys still recruiting haven't heard a peep from you guys yet about a trial >.>
Back to top Go down
Nealith

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am

We've been rather wrapped up in the rush to try and down Illidan as quickly as possible. I'll mention you to Agrivain tonight and see if he wants to bring you along to the raid tonight as a trial or to see if he'd rather wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest   Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Hikkari 70 shadow priest
Page 1 of 1