Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Razagarin - Warrior EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Razagarin - Warrior EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Razagarin - Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razagarin

Razagarin - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:26 pm

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Razagarin/Warrior/Protection (or Fury, depending on if tank or DPS is needed for the raid, though I'd rather stay Protection because tanking is more fun than DPS).

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Razagarin

* Basic Stats:
Health: 13949 Unbuffed (14574 with Commanding Shout)
Strength: 287
Agility: 103
Stamina: 1030
Intellect: 30
Spirit: 54
Armor: 14662 (68.14% mitigation in Defensive Stance)
Defense: 521
Avoidance:
Dodge: 18.21%
Parry: 17.73%
Block: 26.48%
(101.48% with Shield Block active)
Total Avoidance: 62.42% (137.42% with Shield Block active).

(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)

* Previous Raiding Experience: Zul'Gurub | Onyxia | Blackwing Lair | Molten Core | Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj | Temple of Ahn'Qiraj | Kharazan | Gruul's Lair | Zul'Aman | Some Serpentshrine Cavern

* Goals and Interests In-Game: Basically, to have a good time. I love raiding, and I love PvP (RP, too, but I'd like to think that goes without saying considering the server type). Getting a good group of friends and experiencing content with them, whether that's high end raiding, extended storylines, or epic world PvP, is the only reason I play. Why else eh?

* Availability: Any time after 3:00 PM server time Mon-Thurs, any time after 2:00 PM Friday, and any time on Sat-Sun.

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you? Why do I think I belong in Ashes? Well, I've a few friends within your ranks already, and they say nothing but good things about you folks. A few have told me to apply, and I'm looking for a raiding guild already, so I figured why not?

What can I offer? Several years of tanking experience, the will and ability to get things done, and the will to help folks with what they need help with, whether that be dailies, backup in pvp, etc... Also, willingness to keep on going well past the point when the thing goes down, I don't quit a raid until everyone has left and the raid leader isn't replacing folks anymore, and even then I'll still be good for Heroics more often than not.

What do I hope the guild will offer me? More friends along with experiencing raiding content with a group of people I get along with.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:33 pm

Forum reset wiped my previous response, here's the Cliff Notes version.

1) I like your attitude.

2) Gear is a bit lacking, but that can be fixed.

3) I would like to see you tank in a raid environment, or hear a report of such, so do be around for Karazhan sometime and perhaps Magtheridon this Sunday.

We are interested in having you.
Back to top Go down
Marchaeleus
Admin
Marchaeleus

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:38 pm

Raza! Mucho yus. Raza is a great guy to have around and a very dependable person. On top of that he is very well versed in all things warrior related.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 am

FINALLY

Ag, invite him nao ZOMG
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 1:59 pm

This is an old app, and I never heard from the fellow in-game. ;x
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:28 pm

He logs on occasionally. I'll Orc warrior of winnitude comm'on D:

You'll see him at the Scourgebane Rally.
Back to top Go down
Marchaeleus
Admin
Marchaeleus

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:28 pm

I see him online every day. Mad Then again, he and I are in the same channel, have the same circle of friends, RP with said circle.. etc. I'll tell him to check in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razagarin - Warrior   Razagarin - Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Razagarin - Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: Recruitment-
Jump to: