Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Skarto Resto druid EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Skarto Resto druid EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Skarto Resto druid EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Skarto Resto druid EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Skarto Resto druid EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Skarto Resto druid EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Skarto Resto druid EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Skarto Resto druid EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Skarto Resto druid EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Skarto Resto druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skarto

Skarto Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Skarto Resto druid   Skarto Resto druid EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:48 am

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec:
Hi im Skarto 70 Resto druid Smile

* Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-reputation.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Skarto

* Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.)
Hmm i dont have much pve gear for now, im working on that atm, and ive put some little gem +13 healing as a resto druid i know that its not the best i should have put some gem with heal and spirit. im at 1274 healing bonus + 10.4% spell crit and 161 spirit.

* Previous Raiding Experience:
i have a great rading experience in kara, mag, ssc and the eye, i have done grull but not often, (all that as a hunter)

* Goals and Interests In-Game:
i want to perform in kara and heroic to get some pve gear and help in the progress of ssc, grull and mister magtheridon Smile
and Zul Aman Smile
* Availability:
its hard to say i got a wierd work schedule but usually when im there its betwen 5 to midnight during the week most of the time

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
i dont know much about Ashe for now but i have played with 2 of your member,Triduana and Johcrane in some heroic instance and it was smooth and fun, that i think that reflect the guild atmosfer**, i hope from ashes a good time in game, and the chance to play in ssc and the eye again to see more of wow and progress in the new expension Wrath of the Lich King.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Skarto Resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skarto Resto druid   Skarto Resto druid EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm

As you state yourself, you are a bit undergeared for what we raid atm; however, being undergeared is not such an issue with the expansion looming, and you are quite close to being Gruul viable.

I would like to see how you do in a Karazhan run or similar, and assuming you make a good impression, would love to toss you an invite.
Back to top Go down

Skarto Resto druid
Page 1 of 1