Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Application - Siglon EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Application - Siglon EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Application - Siglon EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Application - Siglon EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Application - Siglon EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Application - Siglon EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Application - Siglon EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Application - Siglon EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Application - Siglon EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Application - Siglon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Siglon

Application - Siglon Empty
PostSubject: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm

General

Name: Siglon
Class: Warlock
Talent Spec: Affliction 51/0/10

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Siglon

Basic stats:
7740 health, 7945 mana, 515 healing, 615 spell damage, 11.2% crit, 50 hit

Previous Raiding Experience:
Kara, back door, up to Prince.

Goals and Interests In-Game:
One of my goals in WoW is to get better gear.. For the longest time I had a poor connection and recently found out the problem and got it fixed. I wouldn't be able to go into any instances or raids. I want to get up to speed and not feel nooby. Sad Overall, another goal of mine is to just have fun. Why play a game meant for fun if you're just going to sit in a corner poking a pet..or something...

Availability:
Usually every day except Tuesdays and Thursdays which are limited to all day until 4 server time.

Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you?
I have friends in Ashes (Kavije, Swiftfoot, Zarano, Zebdag) and enjoy roleplaying as well as raiding. Rather new to it, but so far I've enjoyed it. I can offer the guild more DPS and another roleplayer. I hope the guild will offer me a fun time in the guild.

Roleplaying
Siglon grew up an orphan, fighting for survival until he took up the art of demonology and became a warlock. Despite not knowing his parents, let alone his origin, Siglon never considered digging into his past. The only thing he knew of his past was that he had come from a clan of casters - the Darkreign Clan. All he cared for was becoming a warlock. Gradually he progressed in his powers until he became a respected warlock.
At the time, Siglon was but a human, until the undead plague hit. Siglon went under the wing of Sylvanas Windrunner, reborn as a Scourge minion during the period of the Third War. When Lady Sylvanas broke from the Scourge to form the Forsaken, many followed her, including Siglon.
He is commonly too deep in his thoughts to normally acknowledge others unless it is a serious emergency, or if he is caught while not in thought.
Character Description (if a roleplayer):
Siglon is around 26 years old. Besides his gear, Siglon wears a pure fel iron chain, which was a gift from his master who had died during the Scourge invasion. On the side of his neck is a small branded tattoo, burned deep into his skin, in the shape of a DR with a single jagged line horizantally piercing the two letters.

Guard Allegiance (if decided):
I would probably consider joining the Apothecary Guard.

Last edited by Siglon on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zebdag

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Quote :
I have friends in Ashes (Kavije, Swiftfoot, Zarano, Zebdag) and enjoy roleplaying as well as raiding. Rather new to it, but so far I've enjoyed it. I can offer the guild more DPS and another roleplayer. I hope the guild will offer me a fun time in the guild.

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:33 pm

I miss woslu...:<
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:40 am

Generally speaking, I'm always happy to invite friends of guildmates into the guild. And we need more Forsaken! You're also geared enough for both KZ and heroics, and would certainly see more of the latter in Ashes.

However, we're getting a bit full on Warlocks. There will be *a lot* of competition for Karazhan slots for Warlocks. Are you comfortable with that? I cannot guarantee you a consistent raid slot unless attendance rates smile upon you.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:46 am

I've never actually grouped with (or for that matter, RP'd with) Sig from what I can remember, but he's a fun guy to talk with. Really all I can say about him.
Typhron wrote:
I miss woslu...:<
Dear god, I don't...

(Agrivain: you never guarantee consistent raid spots anyway Razz )
Back to top Go down
Siglon

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 am

Agrivain wrote:
There will be *a lot* of competition for Karazhan slots for Warlocks. Are you comfortable with that? I cannot guarantee you a consistent raid slot unless attendance rates smile upon you.

Absolutely fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Zed wrote:

Agrivain: you never guarantee consistent raid spots anyway

Untrue. If I had my way, we would bring the exact same group to ZA every time. Attendance varies. ;D

But anyway - Siglon, send me a tell in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Siglon   Application - Siglon Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Siglon
Page 1 of 1