Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Trying Something Different For a While EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Trying Something Different For a While EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Trying Something Different For a While

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willimina

Trying Something Different For a While Empty
PostSubject: Trying Something Different For a While   Trying Something Different For a While EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 am

Mmmkay. Something's wrong with this board because it took me all of ten minutes just to get a New Topic post opened. I was browsing and playing around with other websites while waiting for it to act right. Razz

Anyway. Two things:

1) I start a new job August 7th. It's an evening job, beginning just an hour before normal raid time for you guys. So that cancels prettymuch all raiding for me on your current schedule.

2) On a friend's recommendation and after months of scoffing at the very idea, I finally gave Lord of the Rings: Online a try. It was a hearty breath of fresh air for me, so I'm gonna go play that with said-friend until Wrath of the Lich King comes out. I'll miss ya'll for sure, but this isn't the first time I've left WoW and come back in time for some new content, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Now, I still paid for this coming month of WoW before making this decision, so I'll be in and out of the game on either Willimeena or my alt, Cessaria during that time. Up to about August 23rd, I believe. Of course if they somehow magically send me a Beta key in that time, I'll be futzing around in that instead, but I'm not holding my breath for that eventuality. So, if before late August, you continue to supply me with the minimum of what I ask for to put my Engineering services to your use, I will continue to make them available for so long. The main basics are:

Healing/Mana Potion Injectors: Well, Typhron can take care of the mana ones at least, and I'm sure he'll get the healing one in time. For either injector, though, all I ask is you enter send me or slap in the guild bank an even 20 of the Super Healing or Super Mana Potions. If you mail them to me, tell me whether you want the injectors put in the bank or sent directly to you. But it is my habit now to check the guild bank a few times a day and make injectors accordingly.

Elemental Seaforium: It's the highest seaforium that can be made and used to open any lock like a Rogue. But, you need to be an Engineer to use it, and that Engineer has to have reached Revered with the Consortium to learn the schematic. If any of my fellow Engineers don't have it but want it in abundance, 8 Fel Iron Ore, 1 Mote of Fire and 2 Mote of Earth will get you 2 charges of Elemental Seaforium and some leftover Elemental Blasting Powder. Add 8 more Fel Iron Ore and you'll have 4. That's 4-8 Fel Iron Bars, 1 Mote of Fire and 2 Mote of Earth for a stack of 2-4 Seaforium at a time.

Stabilized Eternium Scope: Adds +28 to a gun/bow/crossbow's Critical Strike Rating. I was trying to put one together for myself but never really did, so I do have some ingredients for it. Base ingredients are 120 Adamantite Ore (becomes 2 Hardened Adamantite Tubes, which each take 3 Hardened Adamantite Bars to make), 36 Fel Iron Ore and 24 Eternium Ore (becomes 6 Felsteel Stabilizers), and 2 Stars of Elune. I know, that's an insane amount of ingredients for one item. But, I do have 2 Stars of Elune in my bank, as well as 2 Hardened Adamantite Bars and a lot of Eternium Ore. Don't remember how much, exactly.

Field Repair Bot 110G: Again, only Engineers can use it, and any Engineer can really find it. You just have to beat up the Gan'arg Analysts in the Blade's Edge Mountains. But Sixteen Adamantite Ore, Sixteen Fel Iron Ore, Six Khorium Ore and one Primal Fire will get a stack of 5 sent to the guild bank.

Anyway, that's all I can think of at this time since WoW's down for maintenance. After late August, I will see you all when the snowy hills of Northrend become open to the world.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something Different For a While   Trying Something Different For a While EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:19 am

I did not notice you could make seaforuim charges :/.

Still, though...
Back to top Go down
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something Different For a While   Trying Something Different For a While EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 am

If you want some, Typh, lemme know. It's definitely a Godsend when going through dungeons. Stupid locked chests.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something Different For a While   Trying Something Different For a While EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:03 pm

Willimina wrote:
If you want some, Typh, lemme know. It's definitely a Godsend when going through dungeons. Stupid locked chests.
I've always wondered why they never made new blacksmithing skeleton key plans in the expansion... Hopefully they will be reintroduced in WotLK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying Something Different For a While   Trying Something Different For a While Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying Something Different For a While
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: General-
Jump to: