Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
RP Practice! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
RP Practice! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
RP Practice! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
RP Practice! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
RP Practice! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
RP Practice! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
RP Practice! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
RP Practice! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
RP Practice! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

RP Practice!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zed

Zed

RP Practice! Empty
PostSubject: RP Practice!   RP Practice! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Actually had stuff to do at work today. Got done. Bored again.

Here's the idea: your character comes across the described situation. You figure out what your character will think of it, and how he/she will react. Hopefully this will be fun and help develop character personality (but then again it's a random idea of mine, so it might end up being incredibly stupid and pointless).

1)
You are traveling through the Drag of Ogrimmar during the night, only the occasional torch lighting the alley. you happen to overhear the hushed whispers of orcs. Despite their discretionary caution, they happened to be standing too close to an open window, causing their voices to carry softly to your ears. Among their conversation you catch the words "Thrall", "diversion", and "assassination". WHAT DO YOU DO??

2)
You are hiking in Stonetalon Mountains, a grumble in your stomache reminding you that it's been some time since you last ate. A small wailing sound is heard, steadily growing louder. Looking for the source of the sound, you see a goblin running in your direction, screaming frantically.
"You gotta help me!" the goblin cries when he sees you, never slowing his pace, "They're gonna eat me! I'm too rich to be eaten!"
Sure enough, steadily gaining on the goblin is a small pack of monstrous spiders. Without so much as looking your way, the goblin peels past you, his siren-like cry stinging your ears, with the spiders soon following after their intended target. WHAT DO YOU DO??

Hopefully I'll be able to come up with better situations if this continues... (You can see why I say I can't create stories.)
Back to top Go down
Temius

RP Practice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Practice!   RP Practice! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:44 am

I found it amusing.

1)
You are traveling through the Drag of Ogrimmar during the night, only the occasional torch lighting the alley. you happen to overhear the hushed whispers of orcs. Despite their discretionary caution, they happened to be standing too close to an open window, causing their voices to carry softly to your ears. Among their conversation you catch the words "Thrall", "diversion", and "assassination". WHAT DO YOU DO??

I quietly bar the door and light the house on fire.

2)
You are hiking in Stonetalon Mountains, a grumble in your stomache reminding you that it's been some time since you last ate. A small wailing sound is heard, steadily growing louder. Looking for the source of the sound, you see a goblin running in your direction, screaming frantically.
"You gotta help me!" the goblin cries when he sees you, never slowing his pace, "They're gonna eat me! I'm too rich to be eaten!"
Sure enough, steadily gaining on the goblin is a small pack of monstrous spiders. Without so much as looking your way, the goblin peels past you, his siren-like cry stinging your ears, with the spiders soon following after their intended target. WHAT DO YOU DO??

Hopefully I'll be able to come up with better situations if this continues... (You can see why I say I can't create stories.)[/quote]

If this was humanoids it'd be much more entertaining.

As it stands now, I'd watch. After the goblin gets eaten I'd release a psychic scream in the minds of all the cute little eight legged whatsits and proceed to rumage through the corpse's person for his wallet and or money pouch. It's a bit of a conflict of intrest to be rich if you're dead anyhow. :3

I got one, I'mma pull a Locks Village Razz

3) You happen to trotting your merry uncaring way along a recently hacked down trial in some barren jungle looking for burried treasure, exotic one night stands, rabid hordes of randomly stashed alchohol or what ever it is you silly adventuring types like to do when you come across a mass of frenzied orcs engaged in a Sacrifical ritual to the all powerful Blood God: Bob.

IN short, there seems to be one hundred people about to be sacrificed. All helplessly innocent from the consideration that you don't know crap about them and honestly be clones of Ted Bundy and you wouldn't know the wiser. But for the sake of arguement, look cute as a button and for some reason or another all happen to be roughly 8 years of age with a pair of annoyingly cute pigtails in their hair.

Aaaaaaanywho, THe chief of the ritualistic orcs sees you and Tells you that your presence has been foretold by mighty Bob. That it is your destiny to be here and it is in the hands of fate that the lifes of these hundred hang in one decision of your making.

His offer is that you kill one of the soon to be sacrificed, and he lets the other 99 go.

If you don't, they all die.

THe orc hands you a knife, WHat do you do?
Back to top Go down
Isindor

RP Practice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Practice!   RP Practice! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm

I liked it too.

1)

I break through the door with guns blazing, keeping at least one alive to ask questions.

2)

I kill the spiders and ask for a reward.

3) You happen to trotting your merry uncaring way along a recently hacked down trial in some barren jungle looking for burried treasure, exotic one night stands, rabid hordes of randomly stashed alchohol or what ever it is you silly adventuring types like to do when you come across a mass of frenzied orcs engaged in a Sacrifical ritual to the all powerful Blood God: Bob.

IN short, there seems to be one hundred people about to be sacrificed. All helplessly innocent from the consideration that you don't know crap about them and honestly be clones of Ted Bundy and you wouldn't know the wiser. But for the sake of arguement, look cute as a button and for some reason or another all happen to be roughly 8 years of age with a pair of annoyingly cute pigtails in their hair.

Aaaaaaanywho, THe chief of the ritualistic orcs sees you and Tells you that your presence has been foretold by mighty Bob. That it is your destiny to be here and it is in the hands of fate that the lifes of these hundred hang in one decision of your making.

His offer is that you kill one of the soon to be sacrificed, and he lets the other 99 go.

If you don't, they all die.

THe orc hands you a knife, WHat do you do?

Isindor would probably kill the mass of frenzied orcs. I myself would just kill the kid and ressurrect them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Practice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Practice!   RP Practice! Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Practice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: RP-
Jump to: