Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Primal Tathon Zarano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zed

Zed

Primal Tathon Zarano Empty
PostSubject: Primal Tathon Zarano   Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 am

Still bored at work, still no taskers, thought I'd go into Zarano's personality for now. His real one, not the Primal "he's a burr!" one, cuz that's easy enough to understand: he's big, ferocious, and feral.

I'll start with politics, since I mentioned it in another post. Governments never did much for him - he was drafted into fighting cuz he's so damn huge (can I say 'damn'?) and had a ball slicing orcs in the face (his two-handed axe named, by someone other than Zarano who had a sense of humor, the Random Axe of Violence - currently MIA) but never developed the patriotism of a good soldier. He left the service after the 2nd war, with retirement just as likely as destertion, and decided to make more money slicing people in the face as a mercenary. He doesn't take well to direct orders unless the ordering person has his respect or Zarano's happens to be in general agreement. He has a cynical view of organizations such as government or military, though while he doesn't trust those in chage, he will protect and rely on squadmates (he knows the value of moral and trust within a unit).

When he rose from the grave as a free-willed undead, only to see some cultish guys praising Sylvanas for their freedom, he scoffed and walked out on the Forsaken. He believes that the Forsaken have broken free of the Scourge by their own willpower, not because they were 'saved' by some elf (the fact that he was never actually Scourge enforces this point of view). He was more drawn towards the militaristic manner of the orcs, holding little animosity towards them despite the first and second wars (the wars were politics, not personal, as far as Zarano is concerned - besides, he fit in better among orcs than he did among humans). (this view of the Forsaken is not necessarily my own, though I don't know if it's established in lore whether their free will is due to Sylvanas or not)

Zarano tends to stereotype - he can be quite racist. This racism seems distributed amongst everybody pretty evenly though - he hates them all just as much. He has no respect for Blood Elves because they can't get over their mana addiction, the Forsaken are ignorant cultists blindly following Sylvanas and emo about their undeath, the trolls are just plain weird - and probably unintelligent - with their voodoo and tribal mannerisms, and the tauren all look alike (he can't even distinguish gender - he never learned Swiftfoot was female before he went Primal). Like I said earlier, he relates best with orcs. Regardless of race, everyone has equal opportunity of earning his respect (these people will become the exception to the stereotype that everyone else he doesn't know or respects falls under).

While Zarano may be a burr now, I am hoping for him to eventually regain sanity in a zen-like balance with his Primal self, maybe under tutalage of a shaman or troll. He will always have the Primal part of his being, though. Picture of him in my signature (I'm not the best artist, but got annoyed with people seeing him as a skin-and-bones (mostly bones) undead instead of the hulking creature I describe him to be).
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

Primal Tathon Zarano Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Tathon Zarano   Primal Tathon Zarano EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 am

Er, this signature.
Back to top Go down

Primal Tathon Zarano
Page 1 of 1