Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willimina

Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock   Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:54 am

http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/3538/

Basically, if you have a pet, or if you RP with someone who does, Pet emote is a good thing. What this does is it allows a Hunter or Warlock to /emote for their pet, so that the pet's name shows up at the front of the emote instead of their name. Example:

I type:
/pet screeches and dives at a rabbit.

People with Pet Emote see:
Pitter screeches and dives at a rabbit.

People without Pet Emote will see:
Willimeena's Spider Pitter screeches and dives at a rabbit.

Pet emote also makes occasional random /emotes for the pet that indicate whether it's happy or hungry. Folks who've travelled to a dungeon with me recently may have noticed Pitter "sizzling happily," etc. Sadly there aren't any random emotes for the Warlock's Demon yet, but Warlocks can use the /pet command to /emote for their companions just as Hunters can.

As far as I know, it does not work for temporarily summoned pets like the Mage's water elemental. But even if you aren't a Warlock or Hunter, I recommend it because it doesn't even show up as an addon taking up memory in WoW, and it just adds a little something extra to RP.
Back to top Go down
Aellynne

PostSubject: Re: Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock   Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Oooo!

Thank you!! I've been needing this one!!

Renji thanks you too.
Back to top Go down
Aellynne

PostSubject: Re: Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock   Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 7:20 am

Renji started purring last night while we were doing arenas, and meowed at me after when he wanted food.

Awww....soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock   Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 am

Yeah, I love the random emotes. ^_^ They seem to have a set for each pet type. Pitter makes all kinds of spidery actions. I wish they'd code in some for the Warlocks, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock   Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Pet Emote! Good Even if you Aren't a Hunter or Warlock
Page 1 of 1