Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
We Should Gather or Something! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

We Should Gather or Something!

Go down 
+2
Ellyndia
Willimina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Willimina

We Should Gather or Something! Empty
PostSubject: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:50 am

I don't know about any of you all, but, I'm kinda ready for some more of the RP aspect of Ashes. How's about a gathering someplace at some time in the near future, outside of a raid dungeon so more folks can come? And, potentially bring non-Ashes members from realmportal/other RP friend networks?
Back to top Go down
Ellyndia
Admin
Ellyndia

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am

I could see something like that happening. Possibly hosted by the Hellscream Guard - the most public face of Ashes. But that shouldn't keep other members of other guards attending....hm.

I am thinking something public, like some sort of talk, or a meet-and-greet, or a potential recruiting session. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://ashes.forumotion.net
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Okay, so I had replied to this much earlier... I don't know what happened to that reply. But anyway, I suggested something in Booty Bay because typically a port town is where folks in new lands go to get work and employers go to make job offers to fresh workforce. And there's plenty of buildings there, and the inn is nice and large.

Also I thought Pyrewood Village would be fun, though there's the NPCs to consider but they wouldn't be hard to put down repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 pm

Wouldn't be hard spreading the word about a gathering, Typhron being the loud-mouth lying jerk he is.

And I suggest Fray Island as a possible location. Tis a great overlooking spot from The Zhevra.
Back to top Go down
Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:15 pm

I agree that this should be done. Having really only RPed with Vass, Niko, and Kierryn, I'd love to see what some other Ashes members have as far as character concepts goes.

Fray Island is, in my opinion, probably one of the coolest locales for an RP meet up. Pretty much down for anywhere but Silvermoon, just because Silvermoon RP is overdone so damned much. >_<
Back to top Go down
Ellyndia
Admin
Ellyndia

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 pm

I'd be more inclined for Fray Island. Why? Ashes is, at its very roots, a secret organization. Fray Island is, well, on an island, distant and remote.
Back to top Go down
Aellynne

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:31 am

Lovely! What a great idea.

There are so many of you I haven't met IC, can't wait to see you!!

We Should Gather or Something! 247571
Back to top Go down
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 am

Sooooo. Are we still discussing the meet and greet? Are we gonna make it happen? Seems most are liking the idea of Fray Island. Times? Themes? BYOB?

Also, there are a couple places in Azeroth I know how to get to that we're not supposed to be able to, but have some buildings to camp out in/around. There's an abandoned logging site in Stonetalon Mountains, and a large Tauren tent. You see them when you fly over those areas from the Zoram Strand to someplace south like Sunrock Retreat or Thunder Bluff. Also there's that little farming village in the mountains northeast of Ironforge, but there are Dwarven NPCs there who might complain about us trampling their crops. In addition, there's a Tauren farm on the northwest corner of Kalimdor, with a large and empty cave next to it. It's a long swim but it's reachable. Another farm is someplace on the edge of the Eastern Kingdoms but I forget where exactly.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:18 pm

Ironically enough unreachable places are where you'll find RP guilds the most. The Bloodhand, for example, romped around in the behind the instance portal in zul'Gurub, where it's pretty much an untouched and empty Troll City (Never was inside the instance to compare).

Then there's a place in the Arathi highlands that's a dwarven farmed they used before that's very accessable, just need to take a short swim to a different part of the land. They were a bad RP guild, but the few of them that weren't vampire andriods were good people.

And, like I've said before, I have never been been to Fray Island for RPing.

And as far as making this happen we may still need to discuss it a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Aellynne

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:06 pm

I attended a beach party out there once with my guild on my old server. It was a lot of fun.

I really don't care where it is, I just want the opportunity to say hello.

*waves and grins*

We Should Gather or Something! 247571
Back to top Go down
Ellyndia
Admin
Ellyndia

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:45 pm

I agree, we need a little gathering, even if it is only a 'meet and greet'.

I was also thinking - there's a nice little camp in Deadwind pass with no NPCs - that would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 pm

If Green doesn't make the ZA raid tomorrow, why don't we do it then?
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 am

Sulgaranosh wrote:

It wouldn't be a party with the tree around and you know it, Sulg.
Back to top Go down
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 am

Typhron wrote:
Sulgaranosh wrote:

It wouldn't be a party with the tree around and you know it, Sulg.

It wouldn't... But then again, quite a few of us are probably going to be on in hopes that the raid takes place. So if it doesn't, why not have some sort of gathering? We could all bring some food we can make. A picnic in Deadwind Pass.... Morbid. >_> Fun!

Oh, and last night, I had an interesting time in Hyjal, the 25-man raid dungeon. I was running around in it with Daras, Sinreaper and Tuomas. Apparently you only need to be level 65 and in a raid party to go there. And the events don't start until you talk to Jaina inside, and you don't save to it til the initial event is won. I'm just throwing that out there for future reference because the instance is huge and there's plenty of little settlements in it. Just... beware of the Scourge town. The Ghouls might give up if you get far enough away but the Abominations will hunt you to the end. >_>;;;
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 pm

Willi, you know Tuomas and Sinreaper?
Back to top Go down
Aellynne

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:27 pm

I know them also...

hard not to if you spend any time doing rp in Silvermoon, lol.
Back to top Go down
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Typhron wrote:
Willi, you know Tuomas and Sinreaper?

I RP with them on occasion as Cessaria.
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Huh. I'm like their third wheel to them. Perhaps I can get them to come.

Good thing Sinreaper's raiding again.
Back to top Go down
Zed

Zed

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 am

Zarano hasn't yet been captured or controlled bySwiftfoot, and currently resides in Feralas (I'm thinking of retconning that to Stonetalon, because I like it better). I need to hurry up and establish the thing with Swiftfoot, so it'd make sense for Zarano to be at gatherings like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Should Gather or Something!   We Should Gather or Something! Empty

Back to top Go down

We Should Gather or Something!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: RP-
Jump to: