Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willimina

Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!   Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Because I now have the healing injector potion schematic, if enough Superior Healing Potions are either put in the guild bank or mailed to me, I will consistently convert them into the injectors and put them right back in the bank, or in your hands if you want me to. The rest of the parts I can get myself.

For those who don't know, the healing potion injector prettymuch is the equivalent of 20 Superior Healing Potions in 1 slot of your inventory instead of 4. It's a fantastic space-saver; already made one and it makes me smile. They do require 20 Superior Healing Potions to be made, though. Just be sure and specify that you want the injectors to either go to yourself or the bank if you mail the potions to me. The name's spelled Willimeena in-game.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!   Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 pm

I will want an infinite number of these.
Back to top Go down
Kavije

PostSubject: Re: Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!   Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Mana injectors, plzkthx.

Lol, but seriously. If it's a plan, I'll help you hunt it down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!   Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 am

Kavije wrote:
Mana injectors, plzkthx.

Lol, but seriously. If it's a plan, I'll help you hunt it down. Very Happy

She has the plan. it's me who wants it :X

Perhaps with our going into Magisters will the Mana potion Injectors drop again. Light's Justice did...
Back to top Go down
Willimina

PostSubject: Re: Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!   Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Alas, no Mana Potion Injectors. And the last time I saw it on the AH, it was for 1800 gold. Razz Rest-assured, though, if the schematic drops I'm diving on it. Or if the price happens to become semi-reasonable on the AH I'll scoop it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!   Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing Potion Injectors for Everyone!
Page 1 of 1