Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marsoon

Marsoon

A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious   A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:30 am

8:00 AM - Woke up, had a light breakfast. Found the orcs playing with that blasted orb again. Put up a notice that the orb was only to be used to control Razorgore, not for fun and games. Promoted Grethlok to orb controller, after eating previous one. Too spicy.

9:00 AM - Revised my dramatic speeches for when heroes invade. Tried testing them out on Rend, but he was busy with his dragon. Worst gift I could have given him.

10:00 AM - Had long distance telepathy call with sis. Said something about her plot being discovered and heroes invading her lair. Told her to calm down and gave her some lines from my dramatic speech. She can be such a pain sometimes.

11:00 AM - Went to see Ragnaros and mock him. Kept spouting stupid one liners like "BY FIRE BE PURGED!" Stood outside his range and laughed at his inability to move. Made sure to kick Magmadar on the way out.

12:00 PM - Lunch. Gnome a la flambe!

1:00 PM - Daily invasion of the Spire. 10 people charged in, killed a ton of guards, popped all the eggs in my rookery, and died. Ordered replacements to go and patrol the rooms they cleared.

2:00 PM - Oops! Slightly more organized invasion into the Spire. Cleared through to the arena, sent down packs one at a time. Rend got impatient, sent him down last with that stupid dragon he loves so much. He got killed. Big whoopsie there, mainly because his death opened the gates, somehow. Note to self: Get better contractors.

3:00 PM - Vaelastraz invades lair. Walks by Razorgore for some reason; those stupid orcs are slacking off again. Not sure how the hell he got through that little gate either. Engage in epic battle.

4:00 PM - Get Vael to 30%, get tired. Mind control him and decide to take a nap.

5:00 PM - Wake up to huge invasion of lair by mortals. Razorgore goes nutso after all his eggs are destroyed, scares off my troops, then gets killed. Gate opens for some reason. Decide to sic Vael on them after using my dramatic speeches I prepared. Found some red scepter shard or something. Seems to be important. Quickly write more dramatic speeches about the status of the shard, though I haven't touched it at all.

6:00 PM - Vael was killed, no big loss. Invaders slowed down by supression room. Realized usefulness of room, despite making going to the bathroom a pain. Rogues disarm supression devices. Note to self: Don't skimp on getting the "Super acid-spraying Supression Devices" next time. Broodlord killed, someone took his head for some reason.

7:00 PM - Firemaw killed, start to worry. Go through my treasure horde and remove a Stormrage Chestguard and Nemesis Robes, just in case. Note to self: Make dragon soldiers that aren't horribly weak to one element, or at least use more than three of them.

8:00 PM - Invaders reach Ebonroc. Start to assemble an elite army of 40 dragonkin, order them to enter throne room one at a time only after I give signal. Only a matter of time, Ebonroc and Flamegor weren't supposed to do anything, I just felt bad for them and gave them some gloves to hold. Shame on me for giving them responsibility.

9:00 PM - Chromaggus released, then promptly killed. Told that damn dog to use Time-lapse, but it keeps Frost-Burning. Opened gate to throne room for some reason. Really need to get that checked out. Invaders charged in, got naked, and danced around in front of me. One talked to me, so I gave him my huge speech, then said the key words, "Let the games begin!" Dragons came out and killed invaders. Had a celebratory 15 minute ice cream break.

10:00 PM - Invaders back, for some reason. Apparently, death is only a minor inconvienience. Weren't naked this time. Killed my army, so I went into dragon form and started attacking. For some reason, I can't hit the healers, this warrior is just too shiny. Glad I brought those chestpieces with me. Keep corrupting mages, like seeing giraffes running around.

10:35 PM - Corrupt Priests, so healing hurts people. Should've solved the problem. However, Druids/Shamans kept healing this shiny warrior, while the priests spam-healed a Rogue with a really big sword. Not sure why...

11:00 PM - IMPOSSIBLE! I am the master here! You mortals are nothing to my kind! Do you hear me, NOTHING! Good last line. Glad I wrote that down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Tuesday, around 11PST.......ish - Wake up with pounding headache. Look around, and see that everything is back to normal. Had to be a dream. Wierd. Must've been that Ice Cream. Double-check to make sure Chromaggus is using Time-lapse. Note to self: eat dog-trainer at next lesson.

Damn Orcs are playing with the Orb again......
Back to top Go down
Ellyndia
Admin
Ellyndia

A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious   A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Oh that is *amazing*. Favourite line was, "- Vaelastraz invades lair. Walks by Razorgore for some reason; those stupid orcs are slacking off again. Not sure how the hell he got through that little gate either."

See, I like stuff that makes you think. : )
Back to top Go down
https://ashes.forumotion.net

A Day in the life of Lord Victor Nefarious
Page 1 of 1