Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Formal Apology. EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Formal Apology. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Formal Apology. EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Formal Apology. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Formal Apology. EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Formal Apology. EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Formal Apology. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Formal Apology. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Formal Apology. EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Formal Apology.

Go down 
+3
Typhron
Sulgaranosh
Zalath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalath

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:07 pm

I just wanted to get this out there, even if it is very late. I want to apologize for my extended period of absence without notification. To be honest, when my account was compromised by the key-logger, I wasn't -very- upset. School was getting rough, and I was stressed. I thought that it came at a good time, I guess, because I could then focus on schooling. For this reason, I decided not to post what had happened, and unofficially 'quit' the game. I figured I could not guarantee my return, so I thought it best to just leave it at that.

I hope that there aren't many hard feelings, but I absolutely do understand if there are. I hope that I can regain everyone's trust and friendship. Looking back at it, I recognize my mistake.

Sincerely, Zalath; your favorite 'mash keyboard' huntard. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sulgaranosh

Sulgaranosh

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey man, I sincerely doubt anyone is angry with your actions; if anything, we're just glad to have you back. You're a fantastic player and a decent human being. Welcome back.

So originally my post was like broken shitty English with a major typo that changed my message. It's been fixed.

Last edited by Sulgaranosh on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:07 pm

Sulgaranosh wrote:
Hey man, I sincerely doubt anyone is agree with your actions; if anything, we're just glad to have you back. You're a fantastic player and a decent human being. Welcome back.

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Triduana

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:09 pm

whatever else may have been happening, I truly admire that you were trying to focus on school. hopefully your life is a little less stressful now, and please know how happy we are to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Aellynne

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:42 am

Hey,

I am no longer on the server, but I keep an eye on my friends here. It did my heart good to hear from you and know that you are doing well. You have been very missed. Now that I am raiding a lot with Aellynn and my own guild here, I think of you often and wonder how my dps would stack with yours. You are still my idol as far as Huntards go. I hope Tubby is doing well, too! Razz

Come see me sometime on Moonguard...(name is spelled Aellynn now, and Kierryn is Kierrynn...guild is Outer Haven)

PS...Miss all you guys here a lot too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Szeharia

Szeharia

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:58 pm

There are certainly no hard feelings on my part, although your absence does allow other dps'ers to work their way up the charts, so. . .

!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Formal Apology. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Apology.   Formal Apology. Empty

Back to top Go down

Formal Apology.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: General-
Jump to: