Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanesh

Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application Empty
PostSubject: Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application   Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:23 am

Greetings, mon! Ah be Vanesh, a partner in a place dat we call Thunderbluff Steakhouse. Now Ah didn't give it dat name, mon. Dat be our Tauren leadah. He be a little crazy like dat. But dey haven't shut us down yet, mon, so maybe he not be so crazy.

Da reason Ah be talkin' to ya, mon, be because Ah be lookin' ta do some moonlighting. Ah like my boss at da Steakhouse, don' get me wrong, mon. An' he be knowin' Ah be talkin' to ya. *glances around and leans forward* See, we got some good employees at da Steakhouse, but while day be good wit a pot an' a skillet in da kitchen, dey don't quite got da huntin' to put da meat in da pot yet. If ya know wot ah mean, mon. So...*leans back, laces his fingers and cracks his knuckles* If ya be lookin' for an extra hand from time to time, mon, Ah'd be greatful if ya considered me. Ya know, ta help a troll out. *winks*cackles*

===============

Hi there. If you couldn't tell from above, I'm not looking to join Ashes. I'm hoping to find a friendly group of folks who, when they need an extra person, would be willing to consider a pug like me. I am an officer in TBSH and am not interested in leaving my home. However, we have been unable to pull together 25 members to attempt much 25-man content (We have done Gruul's several times and a Lurker attempt, but with heavy pugging).

If you're not interested in picking me up as a pug as needed, I understand and I do appreciate your time. Here's my info:

General

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Vanesh / Priest / Shadow (do have a Holy set)

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Vanesh

* Basic Stats:
Shadow (unbuffed): HP 8141 / Mana 9345 / +Shad dmg 1157 / +Spell hit 66 (have gear that I can switch and have +shad dmg 1137 and +hit 81)
Holy (unbuffed): HP 8601 / Mana 10,560 / +Heal 1503

* Previous Raiding Experience: [A] All 40-man with some AQ40. [H] Kara full clear (including raid leading), ZA full clear, Gruul's full clear, SSC: Lurker (while on Scryers server). Also have experience being lead healer and class lead.

* Goals and Interests In-Game: Seeing content I've not yet seen. Improving my game play. Improving my gear (there is still badge gear I am working toward). PvP, and a little RP tossed in from time to time.

* Availability: Varies. Though it doesn't happen often, I would have to fill in on raids for no-shows, etc for TBSH first. I work 2 nights a week and the work schedule varies week to week (though I know my schedule a month or so in advance). A 6p server time raid on Mondays would be a close call for me to go as I have class until 6p.

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you? As I said, I'm not interested in leaving TBSH. I'm insterested in being considered a possible pug as needed. I can offer my shadowygoodness mana-battery services as well as give a hand in healing. Plus, I always bring my own pots/buff food/water. In return, I'd love a chance to see content I've not seen, as well as (after you get to know me better) a chance at gear upgrades for shadow spec.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application   Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 am

We have a number of people in this position already, and I would be pleased to add a Shadow Priest to that roster. Thank you for your interest in raiding with us, you will be among the first we look up when we have a need.
Back to top Go down

Vanesh: Shadow Priest - A sort of application
Page 1 of 1