Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Birth of the Brutal Mentallity

Go down 
2 posters

Should I L2Write?
Yes. This was like licking the bottom of a dumpster.
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity I_vote_lcap14%Birth of the Brutal Mentallity I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No, you're fine.
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity I_vote_lcap43%Birth of the Brutal Mentallity I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Chair.
Birth of the Brutal Mentallity I_vote_lcap43%Birth of the Brutal Mentallity I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Typhron

Typhron

Birth of the Brutal Mentallity Empty
PostSubject: Birth of the Brutal Mentallity   Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:13 pm

((This is how I became a staunch Protection Paladin into a maniac Ret rogue in plate, in rp form. For some reason it's much easier to understand then to spend time venting this snowball effect in a lengthy post about the hardships of being a paldain that wasn't Holy during the year of 2007.))

"You should be more valiant," the Tauren said, or at least spouted in short, gruff words that barely made the pebbles beneath him twitch. granted his armor was grand looking, and he was big, but he was just one of many that frequented the safe haven of Shattrath. "That's what you're good fer"

"'No. I think not."

Hearing this, the Tauren took a hooved step back, the little plumes on his armor wavering in his little moment of strife. Regaining his composure he begins, his voice muddled in anger "Yer not useful as you --"

"Bite me," the elf stated just as flatly, turning his back on the plate wearing bull. Only the elf moved, but neither decided to add anymore to the conversation. The tauren reached into a pack on his gave the elf one last, reproachful look before pulling out a runed stone and became one with Shattrath's busy crowd.

As the dark haired elf strode through bodies of Night Elves, Orcs, and Draenei another figure began pushing it's way through as well. The crowd began to thin and the elf stood at it's edge, looking at the eager form awaiting him. No sooner had troll dislodged itself from the populace had she fallen to her knees, panting heavily with a grin spreading across her face while she gazed at the elf. As she eyed the paladin her face became distraught when she laid her eyes upon axe he toted, kept to his back with a bloodcaked blade facing downward. the paladin spoke, his voice much softer then it was moments ago. "What's wrong?"

"Ye not a healer."

"I'm not." he stated flately again, his voice beginning to muster it's passive aggressiveness. quickly, he added once more. "I'm not a protector either."

"That's a shame," the troll said, the crowd breaking again as her companion joined her, a green reptile sporting a black armored hide and a fresh red gash running down it's side. The troll began to rise when the paladin's voice rose again, fileld with compassion once more.

"Let me help."

"No." said the troll, her pet helping her to her feet as she turned to face the crowd again. raising a hand Typh made a move to stop her, her pet snarling weakly at his move. He paid it no mind. She turned to the paladin with an upturned, teeth protruding lip and said "I said I need don need ya". Moments later here and her pet were consumed by the crowd, and the paladin moved to steer way from it.

It wasn't long before Typhron was in another encounter, standing face to face with another elf dressed in a plethora of garments. Shoulders, a mace sidearm and a shield held tightlty to his back practically bled shining Light, yet his toso was draped in a bright blue, mundane vestment. Raising a hand wrapped in leather the Blood Knight the light haired elf greeted his fellow with signature Blood elven greeting: a half hearted wave. Typhron returned it.

"Drop that burdensome paperweight you have and get in your proper," He began. "We need someone to help us with--"

"This is my weapon and my gear. You fairy." Typhron said in rising voice, brow furrowred. at the paladin. The paladin's posture did not falter.

"Then go get your shield."

"I don't have one anymore."

"Anymore?," The holy paladin inquired. "What kind of protector are you?"

Typhron snorted. "The kind that doesn't waste his time pretending he needs to give a damn about those looking for a meatshield."

"You're a fucking lunatic," the paladin shrieked, holy power forming in his twirling fingers as he raises his hands. Typhron watched as the paladin summoned his Warhorse and began his way toward the deadened wasteland that used to be a part of the the forest. Typhron wasted no time raising a finger of his own to the paladin before his gaze turned to the ruins of Auchidoun.

"And your ass isn't worth putting MY LIFE ON THE LINE TO PROTECT!," Typhron bellowed, raising his voice as the healer became increasingly out of earshot. Typhron's rage filled-shouts bounced off the fauna and rose to the highest parts of the canopy, the last words of the sentence echoing defly into a entropic silence:
"LINE TO PROTECT!"
"TO PROTECT...!"
"To...Protect..."
The paladin let out a forced sigh, turning back to face the enamored city with a ardent beam of light crisscrossing it's way to the heavens. Merely letting out a much more natural sigh later, he repeats, softly in that compassionate stupor once more. "What is a Protector without anyone to Protect?"

((More in Next Post.))
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Brutal Mentallity   Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:14 pm

((Durp, Placeholder while I write n' stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Temius

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Brutal Mentallity   Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:08 am

((You did mention this in vent tonight...erm...last night... and I did really want to check it out. Honestly I dig the dialog. The "Bite me" in the beginning is just damn classic. Not to mention looking at it from an outward view your doing what too few people do and your playing the blood elf as the arogant self serving type that they -should- be played as. I will say that I found Typh to be a -tiny- bit faceless just for the fact that he only spoke in one liners spiting those asking about his class, or for help. But said one liners were rather enjoyable as the reader imagines this beat up ronin of a pally slapping the people around him that are too fat, lazy and weak to do crap themselves in the face.

So yea, yer writing's fine...even though I vote chair >.>))
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Brutal Mentallity   Birth of the Brutal Mentallity EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Temius wrote:
((You did mention this in vent tonight...erm...last night... and I did really want to check it out. Honestly I dig the dialog. The "Bite me" in the beginning is just damn classic. Not to mention looking at it from an outward view your doing what too few people do and your playing the blood elf as the arogant self serving type that they -should- be played as. I will say that I found Typh to be a -tiny- bit faceless just for the fact that he only spoke in one liners spiting those asking about his class, or for help. But said one liners were rather enjoyable as the reader imagines this beat up ronin of a pally slapping the people around him that are too fat, lazy and weak to do crap themselves in the face.

So yea, yer writing's fine...even though I vote chair >.>))

((This is true. Although I was trying to convey Typh being short tempered and ending the covnersation as quickly as possible when he's like this.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Brutal Mentallity   Birth of the Brutal Mentallity Empty

Back to top Go down

Birth of the Brutal Mentallity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: RP-
Jump to: