Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amogayvhi

Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application   Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

General

* Character Name / Class / Talent Spec: Amogayvhi - Shaman - 0/20/41

* Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Amogayvhi

* Basic Stats:
(We are all known to log out in things that are not our PvE gear, please list your health, mana, +healing, +spell damage, attack power, +crit%, hit, etc here just in case.) 1503 Healing, 11490 Mana, 8325 Health, 10.40 Spell Crit, 329 mana regen.

* Previous Raiding Experience: Classic WoW - ZG, MC, Onyxia, AQ20, Blackwing Lair. BC WoW - Karazhan full clear, ZA look in, Gruul's half clear, TK Look in.

* Goals and Interests In-Game: Seeing the cool and interesting content that, by myself or with only four other people, I haven't seen yet. Also to look as awesome and Tribal as I can. Go go tribal tauren!

* Availability: Most nights. My schedule isn't set in stone but I've been told I'm getting trained for Morning Shifts, and so far thats been true.

* Why do you think you belong in Ashes? What can you offer the guild? What do you hope the guild will offer you? One, I know several people in it. Know them to be good people. I miss RP guilds ever since Eternal Path fell apart and to add raiding ontop of that makes me happy. I offer a resto shaman who doesn't mind pushing the heal button and all I hope is to see content I haven't seen. Well, a bear mount would be nice to but that seems prett yhard to get!

Roleplaying

* Character Description (if a roleplayer): Amogayvhi is a Shaman of the Splithoof tribe. She has spent years now responding to the cry of angered and pained spirits, to aid them and make the land right again. She has had a period of time, recently, of peacefull existence in the plainlands of Mulgore. However now as the threat of the Scourge looms of the horizon once more, she is making a return to the front lines.

* Guard Allegiance (if decided): The Hellscream Guard
Back to top Go down
Typhron

Typhron

PostSubject: Re: Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application   Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 am

DO WANT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agrivain
Admin
Agrivain

PostSubject: Re: Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application   Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:12 am

You're in. Send me a tell next time you're in-game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application   Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Amogayvhi - Restoration Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1