Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft guild on Shadow Council US server.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eiko's Ashes Application
Suggest RP Events EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 am by Eiko

» Zaleindris- 80 Retribution Paladin
Suggest RP Events EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 am by zaleindris

» Ashtotem 80 Elemental Shaman
Suggest RP Events EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm by Ashtotem

» Somebodyy 80 Shadow Priest
Suggest RP Events EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm by Somebodyy

» Application-Phrath- Death knight
Suggest RP Events EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:30 am by Triduana

» Do you wish to delete this Character?
Suggest RP Events EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm by Zebdag

» Patchwerk mechanics: Whoops
Suggest RP Events EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:15 pm by Typhron

» New site (>^_^)>
Suggest RP Events EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am by Durindal

» You greedy pigs... j/k
Suggest RP Events EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm by Bowstornm

Suggest RP Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zed

Zed

Suggest RP Events Empty
PostSubject: Suggest RP Events   Suggest RP Events EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 am

Inspired by some comments in the 25 man raid thread. Basically wondering if anyone has any ideas on what we might be able to throw together to encourage members to RP together. Agrivain has suggested he has some ideas specific for WotLK, but that is still some time away, and we can still get things going.

I'm afraid I'm horrible at this kind of thing. I always try to focus on finding an objective or quest of some kind for the characters to work for, with obstacles to overcome. All of my characters have some kind of personal motivation that may or may not be realized in the RP. What I can't do is decide on the objective to have all the characters work towards. Anything I come up with on my own generall feels corny, trite, and cliche. I know a lot of people like the simple character interactions, seeing how the various personalities mesh or collide (generally how I've seen people RP in cities). Personally, I've never been a big fan of this, often considering the interactions are either forced or stagnant.

Events can be anything from Guard training/standard missions to helping individuals with personal problems (finding a 'cure' for Zarano) to social events scheduled by the Guard (dances, clubbing, meet-and-greet, picnic, etc).

I've even kept in my quest log a lvl 55ish quest that is near the beginning of a long and fairly epic quest chain as a potential RP conduit (http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=2784#comments:id=250579).
Back to top Go down
Temius

Suggest RP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest RP Events   Suggest RP Events EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:17 am

One thing that I've always wanted to do.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay back when there was a magickz council that gathered in the brill town hall that discussed the use of magic presently in horde based society -especially- with the induction of the blood elves into the faction, weather it was good for the society/planet and if measures should be taken to fix it.

(It's been a while so I don't remember the particulars, someone who's been about the server a while might have remembered it)

Anywho, that popped in my mind recently, and though I didn't want to have a council of the various horde factions meet on the topic of magic, I did want them to meet on the topic that The litch King is no longer being a lazy bum sitting on his toosh all day and is quickly coming this way.

I mean there has to be signs of it, seers must be going nuts with visiions, shamans/witch docs must be hearing the Loa/spirits ripping their ears new ones. ANd thinking from that it's highly possible the Horde would put together agents from various factions to discuss the rapidly aproaching scourge.

I dunno, it was an Idea.
Back to top Go down

Suggest RP Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes - a Shadow Council RP guild. :: RP-
Jump to: